Guys, do you usually act strange after sex?

My boyfriend is usually pretty nice to me but sometimes he says things sarcastically, and I don't catch onto the sarcasm, so he just sounds like a... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Its a strange thing that happens with guys after sex. In my opinion its like that drive and the emotion flies out of my body with the resolution of sex. I think you know what I mean. Its like that horniness disappears and that I got what I need so what do I need the girl here now. Its very hard to explain but I would say that its very common. Kinda like the story about how guys like to leave after sex. But guys fight this temptation with knowing that your his girlfriend and that he should stay and cuddle. Don't look at it as a bad thing, beacause I think all guys think this. Maybe other guy answers will add to my conclusion

• No, I've heard that before and I understand it. But it's not so much like he acts like he's distant. He talks to me but he doesn't say anything touching or romantic. He sometimes just sort of expects to be treated like a king, like he'll ask me for a drink or something, and then he'll joke around with me and say things that are mean, but that he says as a joke. It's like he becomes my big brother or something!

• Show Older
    • Oh the jokes are like this. basically he'll just say like "come here and cuddle with me" and then he'll just do something weird, like take up the entire bed, or put his legs in the air, so that cuddling would be difficult, and then when I tell him to move over, he goes, "Ugh....leave the room and let me sleep", but it's my room, so he obviously doesn't mean that seriously. he basically just pretends to be weird and rude, but it's so obviously a joke that I can't get mad.

• Maybe he is being difficult because he is bored and wants to play. Kinda like a dog will annoy you when it wants to play. Try playing back sometimes. Just do to him what he does to you before he gets a chance to and see how he responds. (take up the whole bed, put your legs in the air)

and just try to play with him