• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, when dry humping your boyfriend in panties?

There's residue on your panties, yes? So what do you do with your panties for rest of day? Do you just wear it all day as if nothing happened, Do... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• some may think is a weird question, but I like that you brought it up because its a legitmate problem! Here's what I do, #1 bring a change in my purse. Or I will wash them in the bathroom, ring them out and pat them dry with a towel. Sometimes I'll just not wear them, or try to wipe them with toliet paper. ha ha now that's a thorough answer! I suppose you could turn them inside out too

• Another great answer! Honest and courageous. Thanks! I might go for the wear the other pair instead. But if I happen to NOT have another pair, and it happened suddenly, I'll wash em or wipe it with toilet paper ;)

• cool glad to help!

What Guys Said 3

• If you're concerned about the wetness, I think you should take off the panties first... then after the dry humping, have him lick you clean, so that there's no wetness when you put the panties back on.Or actually, just skip the dry humping and go straight to the cunnilingus.

• idk...never really been a panty licker...but I guess there is always a first time...

• i'd advise her to an extra pair, just in case I'm too hot for her and she can't resist but hump my ninja body ; )so yeah I think she should change.

What Girls Said 7

• Huh. I've never actually thought about that. Haha. The only times that sort of thing has happened to me were all pretty late at night. I'd just have to deal with being uncomfortable for the few minutes it took me to drive home, at which point I'd change and toss the other pair in the laundry basket to wash later.

• what if it wasn't late at night. and early in day.

• Hmm. Well then, I suppose I'd keep an extra pair with me if I thought something might happen. That way I don't have to be uncomfortable the rest of the day.

• so your a guy asking this on a girls profile?

• no I'm a girl. I never dry humped before and I've always been wondering what to do with it BEFORE I start dry humping.

• Show Older
    • it's okay I didn't think you were being mean. I DID NOT think of that either. I should have him shoot somewhere else.hmmm thanks =]

• your welcome.

• I don't dry hump. I just have sex so I don't have to worry about that. Well I did dry hump one time because my boyfriends mom was home so we couldn't really have sex. I didn't change my panties though...

• did the feeling gross you out? did it smell? =/

• No and no

• alot of girls wear pantie liners. I do. so I just switch the liner.

• Does it still feel as good when wearing a pantie liner?

• Show Older
    • You grotesque harpy, you're still squawking. Why? Seriously, you just don't know when to shut up. I didn't even bother to read your rebuttal, just that you responded. You're crying about me "stalking" you when in truth I was responding to your shyt. I may be short but that doesn't mean I have to take insults from bitches like you. I'm not the passive girls you're used to vomiting on. Goodbye, weibchen.

• How the hell would I know you are short.I do not know why you are still on about this. If someone talks to me, I respond. Therefore, If you want me to stop responding. Stop texting. Sound logical to you?

• +3 rating for a funny question

• thanks but can you answer it.

• Show Older
    • dryad- You're just trying to be stupid.+1. Success.

• @toulouse, you dumb bitch. Next time you feel like making an ass of yourself, don't. link

• If you need to change your undies, stick the old ones in your purse and then wash them when you go home. If you throw away your panties every time this happens, you're going to go through a lot of underwear.