Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Girls, when dry humping your boyfriend in panties?

There's residue on your panties, yes? So what do you do with your panties for rest of day? Do you just wear it all day as if nothing happened,

Do you bring an extra pair and throw the one you wore away,

Do you stay without wearing anything

What happens to the panties with your, you know?

And boys, what do you think of this? What do you expect the girl to do with her panties?

Most Helpful Girl

• some may think is a weird question, but I like that you brought it up because its a legitmate problem! Here's what I do, #1 bring a change in my purse. Or I will wash them in the bathroom, ring them out and pat them dry with a towel. Sometimes I'll just not wear them, or try to wipe them with toliet paper. ha ha now that's a thorough answer! I suppose you could turn them inside out too

• Another great answer! Honest and courageous. Thanks! I might go for the wear the other pair instead. But if I happen to NOT have another pair, and it happened suddenly, I'll wash em or wipe it with toilet paper ;)

• cool glad to help!

What Guys Said 3

• If you're concerned about the wetness, I think you should take off the panties first... then after the dry humping, have him lick you clean, so that there's no wetness when you put the panties back on.

Or actually, just skip the dry humping and go straight to the cunnilingus.

• i'd advise her to an extra pair, just in case I'm too hot for her and she can't resist but hump my ninja body ; )

so yeah I think she should change.

• idk...never really been a panty licker...but I guess there is always a first time...

What Girls Said 10

• Huh. I've never actually thought about that. Haha. The only times that sort of thing has happened to me were all pretty late at night. I'd just have to deal with being uncomfortable for the few minutes it took me to drive home, at which point I'd change and toss the other pair in the laundry basket to wash later.

• what if it wasn't late at night. and early in day.

• Hmm. Well then, I suppose I'd keep an extra pair with me if I thought something might happen. That way I don't have to be uncomfortable the rest of the day.

• alot of girls wear pantie liners. I do. so I just switch the liner.

• Does it still feel as good when wearing a pantie liner?

• You grotesque harpy, you're still squawking. Why? Seriously, you just don't know when to shut up. I didn't even bother to read your rebuttal, just that you responded. You're crying about me "stalking" you when in truth I was responding to your shyt. I may be short but that doesn't mean I have to take insults from bitches like you. I'm not the passive girls you're used to vomiting on. Goodbye, weibchen.

• How the hell would I know you are short.

I do not know why you are still on about this. If someone talks to me, I respond. Therefore, If you want me to stop responding. Stop texting. Sound logical to you?

• +3 rating for a funny question

• thanks but can you answer it.

• dryad- You're just trying to be stupid.

+1. Success.

• @toulouse, you dumb bitch. Next time you feel like making an ass of yourself, don't.

link

• I don't dry hump. I just have sex so I don't have to worry about that. Well I did dry hump one time because my boyfriends mom was home so we couldn't really have sex. I didn't change my panties though...

• did the feeling gross you out? did it smell? =/

• No and no

• so your a guy asking this on a girls profile?

• no I'm a girl. I never dry humped before and I've always been wondering what to do with it BEFORE I start dry humping.

• it's okay I didn't think you were being mean. I DID NOT think of that either. I should have him shoot somewhere else.hmmm thanks =]

• your welcome.

• It only takes one or two experiences with your bf's seed on your panties to start carrying an extra pair of two in your backpack. Along with that is a ziploc bag to put the soiled panties inside until you can get them to the laundry. One boyfriend loves to hump the back of my panties in the backseat of his car during lunch break at school. Unfortunately his seed lands on my skirt and shirt and not just my panties. So, I had to tell him to bring a towel to put over me to cover my clothes if he wanted to do that again. Running to the restroom across the parking lot to remove the jizz all over your back can be embarrassing, not to mention that you have to ask another girl once you get to the bathroom to wipe you down. Live and learn I say!

• Yeah I just wear them or just give them to him

• I just wear them all day

• If you need to change your undies, stick the old ones in your purse and then wash them when you go home.

If you throw away your panties every time this happens, you're going to go through a lot of underwear.