Girls, when dry humping your boyfriend in panties?

There's residue on your panties, yes? So what do you do with your panties for rest of day? Do you just wear it all day as if nothing happened, Do you bring an extra pair and throw the one you wore away,Do you stay without wearing anythingWhat happens to the panties with your, you know?And boys, what do you think of this? What do you expect the girl to do with her panties?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• some may think is a weird question, but I like that you brought it up because its a legitmate problem! Here's what I do, #1 bring a change in my purse. Or I will wash them in the bathroom, ring them out and pat them dry with a towel. Sometimes I'll just not wear them, or try to wipe them with toliet paper. ha ha now that's a thorough answer! I suppose you could turn them inside out too

• cool glad to help!

• Another great answer! Honest and courageous. Thanks! I might go for the wear the other pair instead. But if I happen to NOT have another pair, and it happened suddenly, I'll wash em or wipe it with toilet paper ;)

What Guys Said 3

• If you're concerned about the wetness, I think you should take off the panties first... then after the dry humping, have him lick you clean, so that there's no wetness when you put the panties back on.Or actually, just skip the dry humping and go straight to the cunnilingus.

• idk...never really been a panty licker...but I guess there is always a first time...

• i'd advise her to an extra pair, just in case I'm too hot for her and she can't resist but hump my ninja body ; )so yeah I think she should change.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't dry hump. I just have sex so I don't have to worry about that. Well I did dry hump one time because my boyfriends mom was home so we couldn't really have sex. I didn't change my panties though...

• No and no

• did the feeling gross you out? did it smell? =/

• Huh. I've never actually thought about that. Haha. The only times that sort of thing has happened to me were all pretty late at night. I'd just have to deal with being uncomfortable for the few minutes it took me to drive home, at which point I'd change and toss the other pair in the laundry basket to wash later.

• Hmm. Well then, I suppose I'd keep an extra pair with me if I thought something might happen. That way I don't have to be uncomfortable the rest of the day.

• what if it wasn't late at night. and early in day.

• alot of girls wear pantie liners. I do. so I just switch the liner.

• How the hell would I know you are short.I do not know why you are still on about this. If someone talks to me, I respond. Therefore, If you want me to stop responding. Stop texting. Sound logical to you?

• You grotesque harpy, you're still squawking. Why? Seriously, you just don't know when to shut up. I didn't even bother to read your rebuttal, just that you responded. You're crying about me "stalking" you when in truth I was responding to your shyt. I may be short but that doesn't mean I have to take insults from bitches like you. I'm not the passive girls you're used to vomiting on. Goodbye, weibchen.

• I think I did 'sh*t up' several times. However, you seem to keep talking. Whining..Really. You hear whining? Really. Well, Considering you have never heard my voice and you would have no way of knowing- but for your own projection- how I sound, you must whine yourself, or know people who do. & I can assure you, I do not whine.I would think you should have more sense of humor in general, If it was actually a' joke' the first time. Perhaps you don't know when you are joking and when you are serious.

• Show Older
  • If you need to change your undies, stick the old ones in your purse and then wash them when you go home. If you throw away your panties every time this happens, you're going to go through a lot of underwear.

• so your a guy asking this on a girls profile?

• your welcome.

• it's okay I didn't think you were being mean. I DID NOT think of that either. I should have him shoot somewhere else.hmmm thanks =]

• ohh well sorry for seeming like a bi*ch. If anything right before he cums just have him shoot it somewhere else or move outta his way.

• Show Older
  • +3 rating for a funny question

• @toulouse, you dumb bitch. Next time you feel like making an ass of yourself, don't. link

• dryad- You're just trying to be stupid.+1. Success.

• No, questioner. You're just trying to be funny, let's just leave it at that.

• Show Older