Girls, when dry humping your boyfriend in panties?

There's residue on your panties, yes? So what do you do with your panties for rest of day? Do you just wear it all day as if nothing happened,

Do you bring an extra pair and throw the one you wore away,

Do you stay without wearing anything

What happens to the panties with your, you know?

And boys, what do you think of this? What do you expect the girl to do with her panties?

Most Helpful Girl

• some may think is a weird question, but I like that you brought it up because its a legitmate problem! Here's what I do, #1 bring a change in my purse. Or I will wash them in the bathroom, ring them out and pat them dry with a towel. Sometimes I'll just not wear them, or try to wipe them with toliet paper. ha ha now that's a thorough answer! I suppose you could turn them inside out too

• Report

Another great answer! Honest and courageous. Thanks! I might go for the wear the other pair instead. But if I happen to NOT have another pair, and it happened suddenly, I'll wash em or wipe it with toilet paper ;)

• Report

cool glad to help!