Guys, what kind of vagina do you prefer?

I don't mean hair-wise, I mean like shape/look of it. I heard somewhere that guys prefer when the outer lips are bigger than the inner ones, but then I heard the opposite on another website. I won't tell you what mine looks like, because then you'll feel mean if you give your honest opinion. And if you don't know, then what was the "prettiest" vagina you ever came across? And even if you like all vaginas, you probably have a preference.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well to me it doesn't really matter. I guess if I had to choose I would say I don't like when the inner lips are bigger. It probably varies from guy to guy. I have experience with both types and in my opinion oral sex is easier and more plesent on that type. Hope this helps

• On which type?

• The inner are smaller than the outer.

What Guys Said 7

• Who are these guys with the preference? Gynecologists? I love vaginas of all shapes and sizes, but I've never stared so long as to compare lip length.

• the best onez are where the clit and lips are kinda big- wen I was dating this one girl, she had a real good one- clit just nice and plump, the lips just plump. It felt so good- it was some fantastic sex, too bad the girl was kinda psychotic.

• I love big sexy inner lips that protrude. Some of my favorite labia specimens can be seen at (remove spaces, sub dot with . ) sexy labia dot c omThose lips are gorgeous!Then again, I've never met a vulva I didn't "grow" to love :-)

• a vagina is a vagina! they're all amazing! i would probably prefer overall small, but the inner smaller. i <3 vagina!

• I have to say that I've never really studied my girlfriends' vaginas that closely. The arrangement of the labia are less of an issue for me than tightness and sensitivity of the clitoris. One of my first girlfriends, who was French, had really cute lips that opened like a little flower and she was quite unabashed about spreading them,. So maybe that would be my favourite.

• No inner labia hanging out is my preference.

• I. Don't. Care. Seriously. It doesn't matter even slightly to me. It's difficult for me to separate the vagina from the girl, same with boobs (or any other body part).

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!