Why do men like to show their penises on the internet?

Like I'm not just referring to the weiner scandal but men in general. I mean I've seen too many penises on this site lol

Most Helpful Girl

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 14

• Its because many guys believe it or not can't comprehend that women think differently than they do. Put it this way, if you sent a guy a picture of you're boobs or vagina they are going to love it. The assumption by them is that girls think this exact same way and by showing you their penis they are turning you on

• Isn't that why the internet was invented? Porn?

• That's outrageous.. I've not seen one!

• I don't think I'm going to show my penis on this site. I've made my mind up.

I used to when I was younger because I thought girls were turned on by that kinda thing. I've found I can turn a girl much more with just my words. I think that's more erotic, it requires more skill, and it's forced me to grow more as a lover.

Penis pics are the slacker's way. I mean... I'll still deliver... but only to persistent longing requests.

• I did not know this.

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 8

• I thought you liked seeing my penis in 56 different angles! I even trimmed for you today! GOSH, you're so inconsiderate! Hehehehe

• They're not right.

• Who cares? It's awesome. You can never see too many penises..

• Because they want to scare you.

LoL

• I think it is a joke really. Don't get me wrong I like to see a nice penis but only if it belongs to guy with a hot body and nice face.

More from Girls
3