Why do some girls prefer anal over vaginal?

I've met quite a lot of girls who prefer anal sex over vaginal, and I'm wondering why's that, I mean I know it causes orgasm and stuff, but I find it confusing that they like it more than vaginal instead of liking both on the same level, any answers?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• Besides the pleasure, you can't get pregnant.

• that is true

:)

• lol makes sense ;p

• Having anal sex makes it a lot more pleasurable for us. Girls only have sensors in the top half of her vagina. The further in you go, the less she is going to feel. Having anal sex is completely different. Girls can feel the very slightest movement inside her no matter how deep the guy goes.

• This ain't no bullsh*t little girl, maybe your dude horse-f***ed your ass that's why you think it's not nice at all, And yea it is proven fact that a woman's best orgasm can be from anal, too obvious, yet you're too ignorant to realize it, oh well, once you grow up and actually mature you'll maybe realize this obvious stuff, actually, that's a BIG MAYBE since you're a troll.

• Who told you this bulsh*t? They probably had a good laugh about it.

• @matahari

Lol you do realize that the best orgasm a woman can get is from anal, right? oh and they squirt Much easier with anal, because there is a wall that connects the anus to the vagina, you can reach the Gspot easier there, which means extreme pleasure, I know it's all confusing and stuff but you'll understand once you try anal with someone you love and you're comfortable with.

• Show Older
  • Selected as most helpful

girls can have very psycological ties to their vag's. If they had a bad experience they can shy away from typical sex because of its "intimacy" factor. They are litterally letting a guy inside them. The anus however is associated with garbage and dirtiniess. It's much easier to seperate yourself from something you consider to be a source of waste.

Chances are these girls turned to anal to satisfy their need for sexual exploration/satisfying their mate without really letting them in. I'm going to assume its a defensice mechanism on their part, that allows them to seperate their emotions from the physical act of satisfying their partners. (though I'm sure they would deny it claming regular sex "hurts" or "doesn't feel good" or other variations of "i'm not comfortable with it". which further reinforces this concept.)

In most cases I would assume they were either abused sexually or raped in their history. It would probably be an up hill battle to get them to open back up to it because it would mean facing their issue.

• LMAO... boobal... classic.

But it isn't true girls don't ask for sex. I get asked all the time. And occasionally even for anal. When a girl knows you can deliver satisfaction for their craving, they can be very direct.

• Well my good sir, girls never ask for sex themselves, like they never ask for ANY kind of sex, you just have to go for it yourself, get her turned on, then it doesn't matter what kind of sex you'll have, oral/vaginal/anal/ even boobal LOL

• As for Vaginal getting boring... All I can say is that you haven't had an exceptional lover then. Vaginal sex is only boring when the guy isn't skilled. Otherwise you are too busy cumming to ever get bored. From my experiences boredom with conventional sex has never been an issue from any girl I've ever been with. The concept just seems ridiculous to me. That's why it's there. If it wasn't meant to feel amazing, it wouldn't be lined with nerves and erogenous zones.

• Show Older
  • Never met one who did.

• You probably didn't meet real women then.