Why do guys like this type of vagina?

the vaginas with no lips showing that is not a grown womans vagina in fact it means the girl is underdeveloped so why do guys like that vagina when guys should like the vaginas with lips sticking out ecsplain please

Most Helpful Guy

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 14

• Mature vulvas come in all shapes. Some have protruding labia, some don't. You're suggesting that men shouldn't like mature women unless they have protruding labia. That's pretty ridiculous. Get off your high horse and accept that not every woman is built like you.

• *shrug* Immature I guess. I have yet to meet one I didn't like (well, based on its outward appearance anyway, some are "hotdog down a hallway" territory)

• Whats up though?

• All I ever cared about is how wet it gets and how tight it is and yes it is the same person that was talking about big boobs I LOVE BIG BOOBS AND TIGHT PUSSY DON'T KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT MA'AM

• I like average sized vaginas. I don't care too much what they look like.

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 7

• My vagina has developed just fine. 'Mature, adult vaginas' come in all shapes and sizes, and look all kinds of different ways. Besides, I think how it FEELS matters more than its outward appearance, assuming the girl is clean and doesn't have any weird questionable bumps and lumps aside from the ordinary. Most guys will be into it no matter what, as long as they can feel it and it's not like dropping a pencil into a mineshaft.

• I think your maturity is a little underdeveloped. Not everyone's vulva needs to look like yours in order to be a "developed" one. Get over yourself.

• those women are a minority and that's not relatively a true statement either its just the moron's who are in charge of p*rn magazines collaborated with gynecologist to come up with an evil scheme to trick women in to wanting labiaplasties. but if you ask the average guy they will say the perfect vagina is tight period.

• YOUR BRAIN IS UNDERDEVELOPED

• I have an "innie" vagina and I'm always amused at posts like these. Girls with protruding labia think because they are insecure they can put girls with my vagina down.

I'm happy I won't look like a shriveled up nothing in 20 years:) And I'm pretty sure I'm a woman

It looks better?

More from Girls
2