• Ask
  • myTake

All Girls: How do you describe your body and ass?

I need this info so please answer, the more answers, the better.1. What is your height2. What is your weight3. What is your hips measurement4. How do you describe your ass in terms of size-very big, big, average, small, very small5. How do you describe your ass in terms of shape-very round, round, normal, slightly round, flat6. How do you describe your ass in terms of attractiveness-perfect, sexy, average, below average, awful.7. Do you like anal sex?- Yes, No, May beThank you!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1. What is your height 5ft42. What is your weight 118lbs/8.5st3. What is your hips measurement 36 26 364. How do you describe your ass in terms of size-Average I guess, it's not big but it's not small.5. How do you describe your ass in terms of shape-round an perky6. How do you describe your ass in terms of attractiveness-sexy7. Do you like anal sex?- No. I've never tried it and only would if my guy really wanted to.

• lol I'm taller than you, exact same measurement, but a lot heavier than you XD example of weight and looks are not accurate indicators of one another :)

• True, but your extra weight must come from your height. If we were the same maybe you would be closer to me. As well as the fact that I'm quite toned so that might add some more weight onto me since I appear quite skinny.(If we ignore the weight) the waist measurements and height are probably a better indication of how a person looks.

What Girls Said 11

• i think pics work best link

• iI like your sense of humour but can you answer the question seriously... I value your opinion

• sorry but it's a creepy Q,so that's all you're getting

• 1. 5'32. 1083. 32 in4. Average5. Round6. Sexy7. Hmm I don't know yet

• 1. What is your height: 5'10"2. What is your weight: 145 lbs ish3. What is your hips measurement - 38 inches (I think?)4. How do you describe your ass in terms of size- average5. How do you describe your ass in terms of shape- normal, slightly round6. How do you describe your ass in terms of attractiveness-average7. Do you like anal sex?- Don't knowThis was the oddest questionnaire ever.*Same disclaimer as Evangelina.

• 1.5'32.111 lbs3.I'm not sure now, I've been measuring wrong all along lmao4.Medium, not big but not flat5.Slightly round?6.Average7.I like anal stimulation. Never had sex though*THIS DOES NOT MEAN MESSAGE OR ADD ME.I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE CYBERSEX

• 5,612534averageround I guessaverage

• Pervert!

• 5'2''145lbs38bigroundsexynot really

• 1. 164 cm (5'4)2. 85 kg (187 lbs) I was 95 kg (209 lbs) and I'm currently losing weight.3. 40-45 inches last time I checked was a year ago when I was 10 kg fatter.4. v.big5. link according to those I'm a pancake shaped but its not flat at all6. N/A7. N/A

• actually this link is more realistic I would be pear shaped

• 5'2131 (I know- I'm over weight)I don't knowbigroundaveragemaybe...

• I like your sense of humour but can you answer the question seriuously... I value your opinion.

• 1. 5'4"2. 1903. 41"4. big5. round6. sexy7. Never tried it, probably never will.

What Guys Said 1