• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls like it when their nipples get licked/sucked???

Do girls like it when their nipples get licked/sucked??? There's no details I can really give lol

Most Helpful Opinion

• hell yes. I absolutly love it, that and getting my neck kissed are my two biggest turnons. sucking is ok every once and awhile, but if you do it for to long it starts to get sore. what feels really good is when my guy is licking/sucking one and playing with the other one with his fingers and then he switches.omg

What Girls Said 15

• That drives me wild.. love when a guy does that. Feels amazing, like my whole chest is tingling if it's done right.

• licks okay suck hurts after a while, but at first it feel okay.

• I do. I like it gently at first, a little licking, sucking, finger rolling, gently pinching and nibbling. As I get closer to orgasm, I find that I like them played with a little rougher and rougher, pinched harder and tugged harder. It actually helps me go over the edge. But a fine line to walk. Too hard, too much pain and I'll lose momentum. Then we gotta start again. Gee, what a shame!

• yes turn me on

• yeahh that's one of our sensitive spotss ;)

• oh I love it great turn on for me :)

• never ever had them touched.but it turns me on. the idea of his mouth on my breast, manhandling them and sucking them...i just wet my pants

• ya it def a turn on for me, and I like it rough so ya, just don't bite em' off

• I'll see what I can do ;)

• OH YEAH!

• Lol good answer haha

• yes! I love it.even a bite every now and then.

• oh yes definately, as long as its not instead of other stuff and done aswell as!

• Haha oh no, other stuff to follow ;)

• yeahh.it is quite a turn on for me as well *blushes*.and like the other answerers said it should be done along with something else (not like at the same time.if you want to though you can lol.) like a break from hooking up before getting reallyyyy into it with her. lol

• yes but not toooo hard!

• Yes. GENTLY, though.

What Guys Said 3

• lol I asked my girlfriend if she liked it and she was like yeah and I was like what about biting and she said don't know try it lol and she was like ow don't do that again lol and it wasn't even hard at all lolyeah just suck and lick lol maybe depends on girl?!?!?

• not just licked/sucked even bite .lol

• Goodness I sure hope so.because I love to do it.