How to become a "freak" overnight

yes, I have sex. no I haven't had it alot. But I'm into someone right now who is a sex fiend and slowly but surely, because of him, that's what I'm becoming lol. the only thing is that right now, I'm not THAT freaky. and I have no idea how to be. he's the kind of person who will pretty much do... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I know this isn't what you want to hear but once you become a sex freak you might stay one. I don't know why you'd want sex to dominate your life as you try to become the kind of sex freak this guy you have right now wants you to be. Once you do every possible sex thing even that will get boring, so then what will you do for excitement? Meantime, what life is all about will keep getting dimmer and dimmer, and that's because sex can overtake a person's life to where nothing else really matters. about like drugs that get out of hand without realizing it. If you're not the type that likes taking control then don't try because you might disappoint him'! Just tell him you like it the way it is and for him to call the shots because that's what you like best. If you're not sure of the calls YOU make they could be some things you wish you'd never suggested. Let him do that because then you can always say no. If I were you, I wouldn't try lowering myself to meet someone else's standards. Seriously, if you don't know the other things someone else might suggest to you, they could be things that will make you l look like a total slut and whore and why would you want your boyfriend to think that of you. If this is all just a funny game, well then play along with him and no problems.

This is perfect. 👌🏼 I was thinking the same thing but after reading this I've realized I don't have to be anything but myself for anyone.