Buttock movement and slight stimulation of labia?

A girl told me that during foreplay, in a moment when she was extremely horny and wet, the guy started moving her buttocks with his hands in a way that made her vagina labia open and close. This was happening slightly but he did that for some time and she could feel pleasure out of it. Is it possible to happen and if yes can it be so pleasurable?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 1

• Just about ANYTHING a guy does, if he does it with a little skill and taste, to a girl's ass or ass hole can be extremely pleasurable. I think that's been established? Have fun with it! Use some vanilla cherry oil next time...mmm...slippery!

What Girls Said 2

• if think I have an idea of what you mean, and yeah its really pleasurable. I don't know if I'd be able to come from it but it does feel great

• Yeah it reallly is great. Just having my ass grabbed can turn me on but when he keeps going for it. It feels amazing