Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Why do guys like to suck on a girl's nipples?

my boyfriend likes to suck my nipples a lot when we have sex.not complaining.i LOVE it, but it makes me wonder why do guys like sucking a girl's nipples? what pleasure do they get out of it? thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it's because they happen to be handy when having sex. lol! j/k! But there still could be something to that. Well, they are nice and soft and sexy looking and guys like looking at boobs and guys know that girls like having their boobs fondled because it turns them on, so the two together of having sex and sucking your nipples makes for great sex so it makes a guy feel like he's really pleasuring his girl plus himself at the same time. :-) .

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say guys like to suck on a girl's nipples just the same way you like to kiss a guy on his mouth. I mean, if you really think about it, kissing, licking and sucking other people's body parts is kind of weird lol, but we all enjoy giving and receiving that type of pleasure. And since men are greatly attracted to boobs, being able to touch them with their tongue must feel great for them (as well as for us ;) )

What Guys Said 11

• I think guys like to give their partner pleasure and we have been taught that a woman's breast is very sensual and sexually arousing. In addition, we don't have them and because they are typically hidden from us there is a certain mystery that is very intriguing to us.

• Yea, it's more of a satisfaction than a pleasure.

• i do it becuse they love it. I get the satisfaction of pleasing my partner out of it. just like oral.

• Because it's so hot. Pleasuring you and himself like @ilovelegs said, love the tenderness, being smothered's feeling.

• I'm a breast fetishist & I can cum just from suckling. It is a mental thing.

• I believe the answer to this question is pretty straight forward.

• Come on. It's the first thing we ever sucked on.

• I do it because it reminds me of my childhood. : - D

• Seeing a girls tits gives us boners.

• To me doing anything with a woman's breast is arousing. Don't know exactly why, it's like I can't get my mind around it as to why, but I like rubbing, sucking, licking breasts, it's like an instinct thing. It's like you can't get enough of it. But do girls like a little bit of teething on their nipples?

• I do...but not too hard though

• Sometimes I like a little biting on my nipples, actually.

• Actually... I rather liking biting. Not hard enough to do any damage, or to be really painful, but there is a point where the line between pain and pleasure is very fine and I love a little more pressure... it drives me wild like nothing else.

What Girls Said 6

• blahhhh forgive my psychology student tendencies of often explaining perfectly normal things with somewhat deep underlying reasons.

(Guys are basically hardwired to love sucking on boobs because of positive reinforcement. When they were infants, they'd put their mother's breast in their mouth and receive nourishment in the form of breast-milk, in addition to lots of oxytocin which would serve as a bonding mechanism between the mother and child as well. That correlation carries through to adulthood, I suppose.

• I think it's just the fact that it turns girls on. The fact that he can make you feel good (especially if you're vocal about it) can be a turn on for him too.

• i think they just want boobies in their mouth. lol

• well really sexy display picture :*

• I like it ok my boyfriend loves it but likes to give me hickies all over them n he bites n sucks them raw then cums on them