Why do guys like to suck on a girl's nipples?

my boyfriend likes to suck my nipples a lot when we have sex.not complaining.i LOVE it, but it makes me wonder why do guys like sucking a girl's nipples? what pleasure do they get out of it? thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it's because they happen to be handy when having sex. lol! j/k! But there still could be something to that. Well, they are nice and soft and sexy looking and guys like looking at boobs and guys know that girls like having their boobs fondled because it turns them on, so the two together of having sex and sucking your nipples makes for great sex so it makes a guy feel like he's really pleasuring his girl plus himself at the same time. :-) .

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say guys like to suck on a girl's nipples just the same way you like to kiss a guy on his mouth. I mean, if you really think about it, kissing, licking and sucking other people's body parts is kind of weird lol, but we all enjoy giving and receiving that type of pleasure. And since men are greatly attracted to boobs, being able to touch them with their tongue must feel great for them (as well as for us ;) )