Why do guys like to suck on a girl's nipples?

my boyfriend likes to suck my nipples a lot when we have sex.not complaining.i LOVE it, but it makes me wonder why do guys like sucking a girl's nipples? what pleasure do they get out of it? thanks in advance.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Maybe it's because they happen to be handy when having sex. lol! j/k! But there still could be something to that. Well, they are nice and soft and sexy looking and guys like looking at boobs and guys know that girls like having their boobs fondled because it turns them on, so the two together of having sex and sucking your nipples makes for great sex so it makes a guy feel like he's really pleasuring his girl plus himself at the same time. :-) .

What Guys Said 5

• Yea, it's more of a satisfaction than a pleasure.

• I think guys like to give their partner pleasure and we have been taught that a woman's breast is very sensual and sexually arousing. In addition, we don't have them and because they are typically hidden from us there is a certain mystery that is very intriguing to us.

• i do it becuse they love it. I get the satisfaction of pleasing my partner out of it. just like oral.

• I do it because it reminds me of my childhood. : - D

• To me doing anything with a woman's breast is arousing. Don't know exactly why, it's like I can't get my mind around it as to why, but I like rubbing, sucking, licking breasts, it's like an instinct thing. It's like you can't get enough of it. But do girls like a little bit of teething on their nipples?

• I do...but not too hard though

• Show Older
    • Sometimes I like a little biting on my nipples, actually.

• Actually... I rather liking biting. Not hard enough to do any damage, or to be really painful, but there is a point where the line between pain and pleasure is very fine and I love a little more pressure... it drives me wild like nothing else.

What Girls Said 1