Girls, have you ever masturbated with another girl?

Girls, have you ever masturbated with another girl? Share the details:)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

It would mot be masturbating if two girls wre to do it together.It would be sexual intercourse between the two girls.masturbating is a one persons job

• no. that is so gross. You are such a pig.

• No but I want to try

• No but I want to really really bad...

• Kissed? Yes. Masturbated? No! I don't know if I'd mind it tho..hehe.

• No, never have and never will

• Yes I have, I was about 12 and me and my friend where in the same bed and we took turns using a vibe. On ourselves

• Amm. it was a back massager of my moms lol, and yes we both got off more then 1s, and we helped the other by holding it there for them

• Thanks for sharing. So how did you get a vibrator at that age? Did you both achieve orgasm? Did you just take turns or help each other out? It sounds like such a fun experience I'd love to know more :-)

• Wow, ok yes id do it agin with a girl but not her! yes it was more then 1s. and we where haveing a sleep over and so I always sleeped in the same bed. and not naked I had a top on. and it was right down to business I never kissed her. now that I'm older I'm bi

• Show Older
  • no I haven't but you can't predict the future so I don't know if I wll or not

• nope! I havent.& I have no plans of doing that!

• ok so ime a guy but ille give this a shot lol

so my girlfriend was oversees in the military and she and other female soldiers would masterbate well I sent my girlfriend a viberator

so then she's like cend me another and then before she knew it her and 3 other soldiers would sit in a circle wathcing each other and masterbating and every couple minutes they would pass hte toy to the next person and the girl who orgasmed first had to eat everyone out

and then the person to oragasm last had to hump everyone

and so on and so on