Girls, have you ever masturbated with another girl?

Girls, have you ever masturbated with another girl? Share the details:)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It would mot be masturbating if two girls wre to do it together.It would be sexual intercourse between the two girls.masturbating is a one persons job

What Girls Said 8

• Kissed? Yes. Masturbated? No! I don't know if I'd mind it tho..hehe.

• No but I want to try

• no. that is so gross. You are such a pig.

• no I haven't but you can't predict the future so I don't know if I wll or not

• nope! I havent.& I have no plans of doing that!

• No, never have and never will

• Yes I have, I was about 12 and me and my friend where in the same bed and we took turns using a vibe. On ourselves

• How did the two of you find yourselfes in the same bed? Were you both naked? Any hugging, kissing, carressing or was it strictly down to business? Was this a one time thing or did you repeat it over time? Any desire to try it again?

• Show Older
    • Thanks for sharing. So how did you get a vibrator at that age? Did you both achieve orgasm? Did you just take turns or help each other out? It sounds like such a fun experience I'd love to know more :-)

• Amm. it was a back massager of my moms lol, and yes we both got off more then 1s, and we helped the other by holding it there for them

• No but I want to really really bad...

What Guys Said 1

• ok so ime a guy but ille give this a shot lol so my girlfriend was oversees in the military and she and other female soldiers would masterbate well I sent my girlfriend a viberator so then she's like cend me another and then before she knew it her and 3 other soldiers would sit in a circle wathcing each other and masterbating and every couple minutes they would pass hte toy to the next person and the girl who orgasmed first had to eat everyone out and then the person to oragasm last had to hump everyone and so on and so on