Why do men like anal sex with women (if they're straight)?

It seems to me like that's a hidden fantasy that most, if not all, men have. But why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think men wanna put it anywhere it can go! And they see it in movies so that makes them wanna try

• How strange, my boyfriend is obsessed. He asked me before summer started and I said okay but he's rather big so I just sort of dodged it until late last month. So we tried it, and it REALLY hurt, maybe because I was thinking too much about it. So now he's tried it, he's even more obsessed with it.

• Oooo okay...I already knew about the transfer of bacteria thing. But thank you, at least now I don't have to muster up the courage to go buy an enema from a store lol. Because, knowing me, I would probably have a panic attack before I reach the register. Thanks again :)

• No prob. good luck

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 14

• I'm not sure that anal sex=gay, since I know a lot of gay guys that don't like anal too much.

• I hear a lot of straight guys requesting anal sex from their female partners, maybe because it's tighter??

• I couldn't tell you. I could take it or leave it, but if the girl asks I will.

• Because pornographic material claims that it feels good for the female (and the male, I guess), so they end up being curious about it.

But I don't feel like perpetuating a double standard, I'm not interested in anal sex. :p

• Yes you are right. That is one of our fantasy's. I'm not sure why. I think that maybe it's been kind of taboo so that's why we like to try. As far as hygiene goes he can always use a condom when he goes in there.If he refuses to wear one well he's the one putting himself up there. If you chose to try it again never from there to your vagina or mouth unless he has worn the condom & takes it off. Remember the people in the movies are paid a lot of money to do it that way. This is real life so you set the rules. Stop means STOP.

• It's taboo, it's wrong, it's forbidden. It's perhaps even something that your girlfriend doesn't really want to do but if she allows you to, then it's a gesture of I'll do anything for you. What boyfriend wouldn't want that gesture from his gf.

My girlfriend has a lot of difficulty with it too so I don't press it upon her often, but I won't stop trying.

• LOL! In my country, it's actually against the law. But it's not as if people (gay and straight) don't do it all the time anyways. Because hey, who'll know.

• The anus has a high number of nerves around it, so it can make you experience a new level of pleasure you haven't felt before. As for why guy's like it, its extremely tight which means more stimulation on our equipment. Most guys also see it as a guaranteed way to make sure the girl doesn't get pregnant. Personally I see it as a way to get extremely intimate with your partner. Which is a great thing in my opinion. It doesn't mean that the guy is gay. It's a fetish, if you will, there's nothing wrong with it.

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 1