Why do men like anal sex with women (if they're straight)?

It seems to me like that's a hidden fantasy that most, if not all, men have. But why?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 11

• Selected as most helpful

I think men wanna put it anywhere it can go! And they see it in movies so that makes them wanna try

• No prob. good luck

• Oooo okay...I already knew about the transfer of bacteria thing. But thank you, at least now I don't have to muster up the courage to go buy an enema from a store lol. Because, knowing me, I would probably have a panic attack before I reach the register. Thanks again :)

• Do it a day that you haven't had to go to the bath room most girls only go every other day... so on the off day take a shower and your clean. don't worry just don't go from but to vigina!!!! you'll end up with a yeast infection. but also when he gets in start moveing right away when the pain can't set in because it will feel good I have the best Os from it

• Show Older
  • I don't believe all men are obsessed with anal. It has grown into a mystical curiosity. Perhaps because it will make a tighter fit for men who haven't had a tight fit since after child birth. Perhaps men understand the tighter more powerful control that the anal muscles possess and can be used on their erection for a more pressure sensitive orgasm more so then oral or vaginal muscles. Perhaps it gives some men the power of dominance and degradation and some women that submissive feeling they would like to bend to. Then for others the woman finds some pleasure in it, after some pain in the first few times, much like vaginal intercourse with a virgin and a man may be just looking to widen(no pun intended) her pleasure zones. But of course, only, if in the beginning she wishes to try it or submit to it. Ever thought about Tantric sex or the art of taking orgasm to its almost limit to see where it goes?

• The anus has a high number of nerves around it, so it can make you experience a new level of pleasure you haven't felt before. As for why guy's like it, its extremely tight which means more stimulation on our equipment. Most guys also see it as a guaranteed way to make sure the girl doesn't get pregnant. Personally I see it as a way to get extremely intimate with your partner. Which is a great thing in my opinion. It doesn't mean that the guy is gay. It's a fetish, if you will, there's nothing wrong with it.

• ive been wondering the saaaammmeee thing. it is kinda gay

• ANAL IS STRAIGHT GAY! ur totally right for asking but unfortunately I can't give you an answer. I have noooooooooo idea why in hell a guy would chose a Sh** filled but hole over a nice, wet, tight P**** it jus doesn't make sense to me. I think its them being gay. because there is absolutely no reason for this. da p**** is plenty tight. if ya dnt have sex with a gurl ya have to use lube or its too much for her hmmm its great. but the S*** hole...not so great. its really disrespectful to but da dick there and guys should be ashamed. ladies if ur man asks for it SMACK HIM! and tell him to have some dignity and fellas if ya gurl asks for it, remind her why da coochie is supreme! YEA

• LOL ok. Thnx :).

• Cause its tighter then the p**** and it feel good to stick it in something tight. I have had anal sex a couple of times but not so much now but I ain't gay, I am as straight as they come

• its fun. especially when they cry.

• I pray to God for you too find a girl who kick your ass hard and find it very fun when it hurts..

• ...?

• Ummmm....okay...weird....

• No, all men don't have that fantasy because I sure don't! But those that do I suspect it's because that's something that a man "shouldn't" be doing with a woman so they let their minds be taken up with the forbidden. They call that sodomy. That kind of stuff will eventually bring a man down.

• True, you said most. but oh you never offended me, but thanks for your comment.

• I never said that all men do, I said most, because I also know a lot of guys who share your opinion. I'm sorry if I offended you.

• I don't like it and hate to do it even if a girl ask me ,in my opinion its disgusting .

• Oh ok that's cool then :)

• No you didn't offended me , but I just don't like it ...

• I'm sorry if I offended you as well.

• I'm not sure that anal sex=gay, since I know a lot of gay guys that don't like anal too much.

• I couldn't tell you. I could take it or leave it, but if the girl asks I will.

• I hear a lot of straight guys requesting anal sex from their female partners, maybe because it's tighter??

• It's taboo, it's wrong, it's forbidden. It's perhaps even something that your girlfriend doesn't really want to do but if she allows you to, then it's a gesture of I'll do anything for you. What boyfriend wouldn't want that gesture from his gf.

My girlfriend has a lot of difficulty with it too so I don't press it upon her often, but I won't stop trying.

• LOL! In my country, it's actually against the law. But it's not as if people (gay and straight) don't do it all the time anyways. Because hey, who'll know.

• Yes you are right. That is one of our fantasy's. I'm not sure why. I think that maybe it's been kind of taboo so that's why we like to try. As far as hygiene goes he can always use a condom when he goes in there.If he refuses to wear one well he's the one putting himself up there. If you chose to try it again never from there to your vagina or mouth unless he has worn the condom & takes it off. Remember the people in the movies are paid a lot of money to do it that way. This is real life so you set the rules. Stop means STOP.