• Ask
  • myTake

When did you give or receive your first hand-job?

This is something I wanted to know; feel free to explain if you wish.

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Fourteen (14) or under.
  • Vote B During fifteen (15) and sixteen (16).
  • Vote C During seventeen (17) and eighteen (18).
  • Vote D Sometime during college.
  • Vote E Never.

Most Helpful Opinion

• One of the most painful experiences of my life. I was 16 and so happy that a girl was touching me down there that I let her give me a rug burn. She grabbed it so hard that it just really sucked and I was thinking "why do guys like this?"- young and stupid.

What Guys Said 6

• To tell you the truth I got a blow job from a chick before I got a hand job, I always preferred a blow job over a hand job but the first girl to give me a hand job ummm I think I was like 15, somewhere around that age.

• I was thriteen, the girl was fifteeen. I came in under a minute and it went all over her and me. It was nice, I has a big crush on her.

• Never hurt me.In fact, it was too soft. So it still sucked.Although I have had girls grab it too hard too which really isn't fun.

• I recieved my first blow job before I received my first hand job

• Hmm, I don't think I have ever gotten a hand-job that didn't somehow change into a blowjob.

What Girls Said 4

• When I was 16 and it was funny because I wasn't very good of course. lol. Still the guy (my bf) came in less than 5 minutes. haha!

• i had it done to me when I was 17 but it was the wost so painful but I was faking like it was good ugh miserable

• Now why didn't you honestly tell them?

• I don't know big mistake

• 15. my jaw ached D:

• i gave my first handjob and blowjob wen I was 13

• I have a question. do you regret doing that when you where 13? or are you ok with itim not being a brat I'm just wondering