Girls how much would you charge a guy for a blowjob/oral sex?

Im not calling any of your a hooker. I know you girls arent. I'm just curious from a females point of view what do you think is a fair price for you to give a blowjob? How much would you charge? 200, 300 dollars maybe?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• They should be paying us, were feeding them and making their skin nicerAnd deep down all the girls love it

What Girls Said 4

• $60 for just a quick blow and go. One guy wanted me to really give a lot of attention, and let me go as many times as he could in half an hour. I charged $150, he tipped me another $50.

• bj? probably 50

• Good price

• How much are you guys willing to pay?

• Depends on the girl

• If she's halfway good? $10. BJ's are unsatisfying.

• Okay, I'm going to pretend I'm a hooker.I'd WANT to charge probably $200-$300.But if I'm a prostitute, I'm probably desperate for cash. I'd get more "clients" if I charged less, so I'd probably end up at $80-$100. This is depressing to think about :P

• How much would YOU charge to give a guy a blowjob?

• That's WAY overpriced for a blowjob.

• @QA: Selling myself, placing a value on intimate actions, etc. It's sad to think about being at such a low place in life.@Lupian: To perform oral on her? Haha oh man. Probably the same price. I'm tempted to say less, but I'm thinking about the chance of me encountering some particularly nasty vaginas...

• Show Older

What Guys Said 6

• No way I could pay for something like this. I'd just end up loosing my dignity and self-respect.

• wtf, girls shud be payin us! girls culdnt peel a banana if dey tried.wastin our timei'd rather do it myselve

• Your willing to pay 200 bucks just to get your d*** sucked, come on man you can find yourself an ugly fat chick who will do that for free, the only price you have to pay is your dignity, but at least your keeping 200 bucks.

• I wish there were some in my neighborhood.

• Dude its not that much. If you know the price I won't give away the answer. Strippers have offered to blow me for much much less then 200$

• hahaha thanks lol

• Lol... dude bargan with them. There whores. Just act like you have the cash but don't care either way. If you want, Ask what she charges, If she says like 200 be like no f***ing way. Then she will bargan. But I wouldn't pay above 80. Because she gets to suck my big fat **** and I have to pay her? common she is going ot have fun with it. And that's how you have to play it.

• Thanks. Well I'm average looking. But I'm not fat or bald and I'm only 23. So you 100$ would be good just to be on the safe side? How long did they blow your for? 10, 15 minutes or so? cause usually everything is timed.

• Show Older
  • If I was a girl, that would depend on the guy. Some free, others.. .their first born.

• If I was going to charge for eating pussy, I think I'd charge per minute. And there would be a multiplier depending how attractive/tidy she was down there. Sounds like something a phone company would do. Roaming charges if she queefs.

• some alcohol, 2 grams of confidence and with that should come around to no more than $20 ? lol