Girls how much would you charge a guy for a blowjob/oral sex?

Im not calling any of your a hooker. I know you girls arent. I'm just curious from a females point of view what do you think is a fair price for you to give a blowjob? How much would you charge? 200, 300 dollars maybe?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, I'm going to pretend I'm a hooker.

I'd WANT to charge probably $200-$300.

But if I'm a prostitute, I'm probably desperate for cash. I'd get more "clients" if I charged less, so I'd probably end up at $80-$100. This is depressing to think about :P

• haha why is it depressing?

• No it's not. $100 is average.

• @queenofpeen I've done it for free 🙊

Most Helpful Guy

• They should be paying us, were feeding them and making their skin nicer

And deep down all the girls love it

• I love it IF he's clean and well groomed. IF he's smelly, FORGET IT. And not every woman loves C-CK.

• @awesomeblossom94 @awesomeblossom94 most girls will suck in really good, hard and suck every last drop out if the man goes down on her first and gives her very sensual oral bringing her to that orgasmic state where she will start orgasm many numerous multiple times and isn't embarrassed of the mess she will make on his face for a few hours. If she doesn't return the well deserved favor, then she is selfish.

What Girls Said 5

• I would start by asking for 50, but I'm broke, so I'd go down to 20 tbh

• How much are you guys willing to pay?

• If she's halfway good? $10. BJ's are unsatisfying.

• Awesomeblossom... I need one lol

• $50 if you think about it a blowjob isn't gonna last very long. Most guys are cumming after 10 mins I might last 20-30 mins so I would wanna pay $25 for that. I would still pay her $50 because sucking strangers dick is pretty disgusting. in conclusion $50-$100

• I charge $100

• $60 for just a quick blow and go. One guy wanted me to really give a lot of attention, and let me go as many times as he could in half an hour. I charged $150, he tipped me another $50.

• bj? probably 50

What Guys Said 7

• Your willing to pay 200 bucks just to get your d*** sucked, come on man you can find yourself an ugly fat chick who will do that for free, the only price you have to pay is your dignity, but at least your keeping 200 bucks.

• I wish there were some in my neighborhood.

• @awesomeblossom94 You would be surprised what us "fat chicks" get. I weigh 269 lbs and I'm very particular about who I sleep with. My husband and our boyfriend can attest to that. I get what you're saying, a lot of guys wouldn't give a big girl the time of day. But I don't need a lot of guys. The ones who are into me are super into me. I cam for bbw sites and some guys tell me to show my belly and that I'm not fat enough! One guy has given me nearly $500 in cash and gifts just for chatting and sending pics. It's awesome. I was frankly surprised by it at first but it's been six months on the site so I've gotten very used to it lol. Congrats on being traditionally beautiful. If you want to try camming I'll give you some tips if you want. You'd probably do great at it

@Ticxel wanna help me start camming? I've been looking into it but I need some help

• No way I could pay for something like this. I'd just end up loosing my dignity and self-respect.

• If I was a girl, that would depend on the guy. Some free, others.. .their first born.

• If I was going to charge for eating pussy, I think I'd charge per minute. And there would be a multiplier depending how attractive/tidy she was down there. Sounds like something a phone company would do. Roaming charges if she queefs.

• some alcohol, 2 grams of confidence and with

that should come around to no more than $20 ? lol

• No one would pay me for a blowjob because I'm a guy. I'd would have to give them for free.

• wtf, girls shud be payin us!

girls culdnt peel a banana if dey tried.

wastin our time

i'd rather do it myselve

• Dude its not that much. If you know the price I won't give away the answer. Strippers have offered to blow me for much much less then 200$

• Really? Well its funny you said that. The reason I ask is there's this club about 20 minutes from house iv never been too and iv heard some strippers will blow you for extra money even though there not supposed too. I'm curious how much head would cost. Its not like I can call the place and ask. 200 dollars you say?

• hahaha thanks lol

• Typical guy answer