Girls how much would you charge a guy for a blowjob/oral sex?

Im not calling any of your a hooker. I know you girls arent. I'm just curious from a females point of view what do you think is a fair price for you to give a blowjob? How much would you charge? 200, 300 dollars maybe?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, I'm going to pretend I'm a hooker.

I'd WANT to charge probably $200-$300.

But if I'm a prostitute, I'm probably desperate for cash. I'd get more "clients" if I charged less, so I'd probably end up at $80-$100. This is depressing to think about :P

• haha why is it depressing?

• No it's not. $100 is average.

• @queenofpeen I've done it for free 🙊

Most Helpful Guy

• They should be paying us, were feeding them and making their skin nicer

And deep down all the girls love it

• I love it IF he's clean and well groomed. IF he's smelly, FORGET IT. And not every woman loves C-CK.

• 49d

@awesomeblossom94 @awesomeblossom94 most girls will suck in really good, hard and suck every last drop out if the man goes down on her first and gives her very sensual oral bringing her to that orgasmic state where she will start orgasm many numerous multiple times and isn't embarrassed of the mess she will make on his face for a few hours. If she doesn't return the well deserved favor, then she is selfish.

What Girls Said 6

• How much are you guys willing to pay?

• If she's halfway good? $10. BJ's are unsatisfying.

• Awesomeblossom... I need one lol

• $50 if you think about it a blowjob isn't gonna last very long. Most guys are cumming after 10 mins I might last 20-30 mins so I would wanna pay $25 for that. I would still pay her $50 because sucking strangers dick is pretty disgusting. in conclusion $50-$100

• I would start by asking for 50, but I'm broke, so I'd go down to 20 tbh

• I charge $100

• $60 for just a quick blow and go. One guy wanted me to really give a lot of attention, and let me go as many times as he could in half an hour. I charged $150, he tipped me another $50.

• bj? probably 50

What Guys Said 8

• Your willing to pay 200 bucks just to get your d*** sucked, come on man you can find yourself an ugly fat chick who will do that for free, the only price you have to pay is your dignity, but at least your keeping 200 bucks.

• I wish there were some in my neighborhood.

• Fat chicks have no other choice to do it for free. Myself, I'm have a great personality, am very pretty & have a super hot body so that in mind. You get more with me. I charge $100.

• If I was a girl, that would depend on the guy. Some free, others.. .their first born.

• If I was going to charge for eating pussy, I think I'd charge per minute. And there would be a multiplier depending how attractive/tidy she was down there. Sounds like something a phone company would do. Roaming charges if she queefs.

• No way I could pay for something like this. I'd just end up loosing my dignity and self-respect.

• some alcohol, 2 grams of confidence and with

that should come around to no more than $20 ? lol

• No one would pay me for a blowjob because I'm a guy. I'd would have to give them for free.

• wtf, girls shud be payin us!

girls culdnt peel a banana if dey tried.

wastin our time

i'd rather do it myselve

• Dude its not that much. If you know the price I won't give away the answer. Strippers have offered to blow me for much much less then 200$

• Really? Well its funny you said that. The reason I ask is there's this club about 20 minutes from house iv never been too and iv heard some strippers will blow you for extra money even though there not supposed too. I'm curious how much head would cost. Its not like I can call the place and ask. 200 dollars you say?

• hahaha thanks lol

• Typical guy answer