Guys do you prefer sex or a blow job?

One of my friends said he likes having a blow job better than having sex, and I was wondering if it was just him or everyone.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Oh, when I dated I had two girls (separately,) who just wanted to please me. I suppose the first girl (an older woman,) started me off. She got between my legs and just spent the night there. Doing me again and again. I sat up, when we started she had put pillows on the floor next to her bed, for her.This is what happened the first time we went out, (to her home.) And it got better and better.The guy she had been going out with broke up with her and as a parting favor she asked him to set her up with me.So, for me college became one selfish experience after another. The second girl was a nurse. And, trust me on this, most men have no idea what nurses can do!I didn't even realize that some women don't like swallowing until I was 28 or 29.But on this subject I have a couple of things to share, relationship wise.Vaginal sex is much better for one reason, it promotes real bonding. Closeness. You care about your partner. Feelings happen. Love happens. People get married and have kids who have wonderful lives and great parents.And this just isn't the case with oral sex. Not saying I didn't enjoy it. I did very much! (Are you kidding!, every man does!, me especially.)But if you want to love her, if you want her to love you, if you to be happy and fulfilled in thirty years, sorry, but blowjobs have to wait until the relationship is like cement, you have to know her last name, you have to love her, you have to have met her parents and she yours.

What Guys Said 22

• I prefer sex

• I prefer sex. Hell, I don't know maybe I'm the only guy, but I would rather eat my girl out then have her give me a blowjob. Although with this being said, a blowjob still feels amazing.

• we must be the only guys that prefer eating a girl out than getting a bj

• haha probably.

• Well, I prefer eating my girl too, but she should be shaved :)

• both.

• no question sex... It's much better...

• Sex is better.

• I like sex better, but BJ's are a very close second

• Both. But you need to know how to perform bjs properly. If you want to give him great sex experience, read Jack's Blowjob Lessons, great guide on spicing up sex life.

• BJ are awesome but come on the bottom line is sex. you can have sex without a blow job and have an amazing night. however a BJ without sex is a let down.There's totally a time and a place for head though, especially if the girl know how to do it right, but hardly any do :(

• i like blow jobs more.. I guess I don't really know why. but sometimes I just get bored with sex.

• Some men prefer blowjobs because she can't get pregnant, and that is a lot of stress off a guys mind. But sex is the one thing I can't do without.

• totally agree, it has to be one of the safest ways to play

• Not that safe: link and link

• Sex

• if I'm feeling lazy I like a bj. and if I'm not feeling lazy I like sex :)

• I like them both, but prefer sex. Depends on a girl, if a girl likes blow jobs and they turn her on, then hell yeah I like them, but if she doesn't then I don't want to be selfish.

• Cuddling. Honestly right now I prefer both since I haven't tried them.

• I certainly love bj's but I wouldn't say more than sex. I could have a few bj's a day but I ALMOST always like to finish INSIDE my lady! I do enjoy finishing with a BJ as well... If the lady knows what she's doin. There's nothing worse than messing up a good orgasm by not finishing the job right! The only way I could see someone actually prefering a BJ over actual sex is if they've just never had a good partner in bed!

• I perfer sex, after eating my girl friend out

• Blow jobs are awesome if she knows how to do it. Unfortunately my girl tries but it's just so-so. So, I prefer sex with her but man, it'd be awesome if she learned how (I try to give direction but its just one of those things you kinda have to have a talent for, I think plus she gets mad if I tell her what to do)! I give her awesome oral she says, so its uneven. :-(

• i would rather recieve a blowjob then sex. I just wish I could last as long during a bj as I do during sex.

• It's not everyone...want sex and don't care about bjs...

• I'd love a blow-job, but I think it would be too selfish to want only a blow-job. Obviously it needs to move on to some kind of sex, or at least a successful attempt to pleasure my partner too!

• I do prefer bjs to sex, but my wife doesn't like doing them that often :(

• if you don't mind me asking why do you prefer them?

• I really don't know. My favorite type of p*rn is bjs and swallowing, its just my thing I guess.

• Depends what you look like and how well you suck.

What Girls Said 1

• i prefer giving head cause its something nice to do for your man. plus I'm really good at it :) but I think bad head vs sex would def. be sexx.