Guys do you prefer sex or a blow job?

One of my friends said he likes having a blow job better than having sex, and I was wondering if it was just him or everyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, when I dated I had two girls (separately,) who just wanted to please me. I suppose the first girl (an older woman,) started me off. She got between my legs and just spent the night there. Doing me again and again. I sat up, when we started she had put pillows on the floor next to her bed, for her.

This is what happened the first time we went out, (to her home.) And it got better and better.

The guy she had been going out with broke up with her and as a parting favor she asked him to set her up with me.

So, for me college became one selfish experience after another. The second girl was a nurse. And, trust me on this, most men have no idea what nurses can do!

I didn't even realize that some women don't like swallowing until I was 28 or 29.

But on this subject I have a couple of things to share, relationship wise.

Vaginal sex is much better for one reason, it promotes real bonding. Closeness. You care about your partner. Feelings happen. Love happens. People get married and have kids who have wonderful lives and great parents.

And this just isn't the case with oral sex. Not saying I didn't enjoy it. I did very much! (Are you kidding!, every man does!, me especially.)

But if you want to love her, if you want her to love you, if you to be happy and fulfilled in thirty years, sorry, but blowjobs have to wait until the relationship is like cement, you have to know her last name, you have to love her, you have to have met her parents and she yours.

What Guys Said 23

• I prefer sex

• Both. But you need to know how to perform bjs properly. If you want to give him great sex experience, read Jack's Blowjob Lessons, great guide on spicing up sex life.

• if I'm feeling lazy I like a bj. and if I'm not feeling lazy I like sex :)

• I prefer sex. Hell, I don't know maybe I'm the only guy, but I would rather eat my girl out then have her give me a blowjob. Although with this being said, a blowjob still feels amazing.

• we must be the only guys that prefer eating a girl out than getting a bj

• haha probably.

• Well, I prefer eating my girl too, but she should be shaved :)

• both.

More from Guys
18

What Girls Said 1

• i prefer giving head cause its something nice to do for your man. plus I'm really good at it :) but I think bad head vs sex would def. be sexx.