Guys do you prefer sex or a blow job?

One of my friends said he likes having a blow job better than having sex, and I was wondering if it was just him or everyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, when I dated I had two girls (separately,) who just wanted to please me. I suppose the first girl (an older woman,) started me off. She got between my legs and just spent the night there. Doing me again and again. I sat up, when we started she had put pillows on the floor next to her bed, for her.

This is what happened the first time we went out, (to her home.) And it got better and better.

The guy she had been going out with broke up with her and as a parting favor she asked him to set her up with me.

So, for me college became one selfish experience after another. The second girl was a nurse. And, trust me on this, most men have no idea what nurses can do!

I didn't even realize that some women don't like swallowing until I was 28 or 29.

But on this subject I have a couple of things to share, relationship wise.

Vaginal sex is much better for one reason, it promotes real bonding. Closeness. You care about your partner. Feelings happen. Love happens. People get married and have kids who have wonderful lives and great parents.

And this just isn't the case with oral sex. Not saying I didn't enjoy it. I did very much! (Are you kidding!, every man does!, me especially.)

But if you want to love her, if you want her to love you, if you to be happy and fulfilled in thirty years, sorry, but blowjobs have to wait until the relationship is like cement, you have to know her last name, you have to love her, you have to have met her parents and she yours.