Morning wood?

so I always kinda wondered how often do guys get morning wood? is it an every morning thing? does it just go away or do you have to take care of it? just curious fill me in guys plz.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hehe, cute question. All erections go away after a few minutes if a guy doesn't do anything with them, I am recently single, so I have been taking care of them myself lately, hehe. I would say that I wake up with it pretty much every day and I am 29. I remember when I was sixteen, I used to get them not just in the morning for no reason, but through out the whole day. Remember highschool? If you ever saw a guy walking with his books in front of his crotch, he was probably hiding something he couldn't control. Hey, if I masturbate in the AM because I just broke up, would that be "mourning" wood? lol

• Lol ya I guess you could call it you ever wake up in the middle of the night with one? my boyfriend is 29 also and he made me think of this question cause I noticed this morning when he got outa bed to get ready for work he had a huge one

• I wish he'd wake up with one and just jump on me, but he has to get up every morning at 4 30 so that never happens for me....bummer.

• Hey preacherman. remember 3th fifth and sixth grade? It seemed like every time I had to go to the blackboard I had an errection. At the time I thought I was the only guy that had that problem, but looking back, a lot of guys carried a book to the blackboard.