Girls do you ever get naked when you're home alone?

Just for the thrill of being naked when no one else is around?

Most Helpful Girl

• i do that when I'm home alone during the day after a shower. I like to air dry

or just because

but I don't do it for long cause I'm worried someone will come to the door or see me through a window lol

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 11

• for the thrill? not really, It just feels better. I usually lay nude in the sun everyday, even if people are home... I really not that shy

• what people are home? Family? room mates?

• I live with my family. mom, dad and two brothers. I'll cover up with a towel if they come around, but If they look out the window, o well.

• Damn your brave

• yeees! its so comfy.

• I've done that a bit. Not sure it's really for the "thrill"... maybe comfort? I don't know why, really. Ha.

• I live by myself now so being naked isn't such a big deal. I'm more into the tshirt and panties look though.

• did it once. it was hilarious.

• why? just cause it felt funny?

• Did you sit down bare assed or did you plastic wrap everything like the couch? lol

• didn't really sit anywhere, just walked around, got bored, put clothes back on.

More from Girls
6

What Guys Said 2

• remind me to check my window when I decide to have a naked guitar marathon.

• How horny do you have to be to ask this kind of question?

• Never mind. You're probably too busy looking for your binoculars to respond.

• And annon. at that! lol