Do girls crave penis?

Is there ever a time when a girl craves a penis? If so, describe what you feel, and what you do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I suppose. Mostly I think we (speaking for others when I should probably just speak for myself) crave orgasms. We (speaking for others again) crave sex in general. But every once in a while we (again) will crave a penis. Scenario time. You're sitting in a comfortable chair and your drinking your drink. You set it down next to you and continue your whatever. You go to pick it up again, and your hand closes to grab it, but it's not there. In those moments, as your hand is closing and you know something is not right and there is nothing there, you don't feel anything, and you're just thinking "no, I should be feeling something, something should be inside my hand" that is what it feels like. A mixture of disappointment, need, want, slight panic, etc.