Do girls crave penis?

Is there ever a time when a girl craves a penis? If so, describe what you feel, and what you do.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sometimes I suppose. Mostly I think we (speaking for others when I should probably just speak for myself) crave orgasms. We (speaking for others again) crave sex in general. But every once in a while we (again) will crave a penis. Scenario time. You're sitting in a comfortable chair and your drinking your drink. You set it down next to you and continue your whatever. You go to pick it up again, and your hand closes to grab it, but it's not there. In those moments, as your hand is closing and you know something is not right and there is nothing there, you don't feel anything, and you're just thinking "no, I should be feeling something, something should be inside my hand" that is what it feels like. A mixture of disappointment, need, want, slight panic, etc.

What Girls Said 4

• I crave them all the timee! Maybe I'm just rally horny? who knows ha. But I love giving BJ's. I just like a penis in general. What do I do? Well If I can't get a d*ck. I masturbate :)

• i don't think its just you I'm get horny all the time

• i would say we crave penis...its more like we crave an orgasm and the penis is just a tool to accomplish it

• trust me I don't need a penis to have an orgasim I can do it all on my own in 5 minutes flat lol

• You crave orgasm? what's an orgasm without a penis? what's an orgasm for a man without a vagina? bullsh*t!

• agreeed!

• Haha sometimes. For me, it's usually either the intense urge to give a blowjob OR there's an "empty" feeling in my vagina and I just want something in there (for lack of better words...).

• i really think some guys molest themselves (you are one of them) when asking/reading answers on here

• You can't molest the willing.

• Sadly, I am not molesting myself on here. The internet is full of p*rn for that.

What Guys Said 1

• i have a friend that does hahhahhaha

• indeed =P

• He's talking about me :P hahaha

• I don't understand the joke?