Do girls like a finger in their ass while you give them oral?

I have recently begun doing this with my wife, but she won't talk about her feelings during sex or what she likes about sex in general. I've tried to get her to, but no matter what she I try she just says she doesn't feel comfortable talking about it.

I can feel the pulses of her orgasm while my finger is in there when she does, but she won't talk about how it feels. I'm curious to know how good that feels.

How many of you ladies like it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• its personal opinion, for me its kinda wierd, it doesn't feel bad I just don't really need it, so I don't care if it doesn't happen

What Girls Said 6

• I love it is a great feeling can't explain what happens but it sure feels great! I REALLY think you should get your wife to talk about this things you needed it as much as she does, you should try talking firs get her motivated tell her is ok to talk about it, or what about if you make up a game spin the bottle or something!

• I like a finger in my ass pretty much anytime. Just sayin'!

• I've had it done to me and I loved it, it made my orgasm way more intense.

• oh hell yeah we do, and if she doesn't then she never really had an anal orgasm. just do it.

• im all for tryin somethin new . haven't tried that yet but I would be down lol

• I would say no from personal experience. But I guess it would be up to the person.

What Guys Said 1

• There are no universal opinions about what females like. Some like that and some don't. As for your wife, she is not comfortable saying she likes it, but she wouldn't have any trouble telling you to stop it if she didn't like it.