How long does your vagina stay wet for?

I'm seriously curious not just being a perv although I admit I'm a normal guy so I do have a little perv in my thinking at all times lol. Anyways because of another question I asked I am wondering if a girl gets really turned on and wet does it go away a few minutes after her mood changes or does it stay wet for like an hour or all day until she wipes it off or changes underwear or what?

• Vote A A few minutes.
  • Vote B A half hour.
  • Vote C An hour or more.
  • Vote D Wet until I clean it.
  • Vote E Show results.

Most Helpful Girl

• I normally need to wipe it off for it to not be wet lol. A lot of times it depends on the undies I'm wearing and what I'm doing. Cotton underwear absorb it pretty fast, so maybe it'll stick around for 2-3 hours. If I'm running or something, it kind of goes away too. But I normally just change underwear or wipe more of it off during the day; but if I was messing around or really aroused I definitely almost always end up having to change because it'll just stay that way for hours lol.