How long does your vagina stay wet for?

I'm seriously curious not just being a perv although I admit I'm a normal guy so I do have a little perv in my thinking at all times lol. Anyways because of another question I asked I am wondering if a girl gets really turned on and wet does it go away a few minutes after her mood changes or does it stay wet for like an hour or all day until she wipes it off or changes underwear or what?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I normally need to wipe it off for it to not be wet lol. A lot of times it depends on the undies I'm wearing and what I'm doing. Cotton underwear absorb it pretty fast, so maybe it'll stick around for 2-3 hours. If I'm running or something, it kind of goes away too. But I normally just change underwear or wipe more of it off during the day; but if I was messing around or really aroused I definitely almost always end up having to change because it'll just stay that way for hours lol.

What Girls Said 2

• If I get really aroused and wet, but then go do something nonsexual, it stays wet for a long time. The moisture is kind of "closed in," not exposed to air. It doesn't last all day, but a solid 3-4 hours.

• I stay wet. Maybe I'm unusual. I am wet a lot & it stays until I get off usually. Sometimes even after. link

What Guys Said 1