How long does your vagina stay wet for?

I'm seriously curious not just being a perv although I admit I'm a normal guy so I do have a little perv in my thinking at all times lol. Anyways because of another question I asked I am wondering if a girl gets really turned on and wet does it go away a few minutes after her mood changes or does it stay wet for like an hour or all day until she wipes it off or changes underwear or what?

• A few minutes.
  • A half hour.
  • An hour or more.
    Vote C
  • Wet until I clean it.
    Vote D
  • Show results.
    Vote E

Most Helpful Girl

• I normally need to wipe it off for it to not be wet lol. A lot of times it depends on the undies I'm wearing and what I'm doing. Cotton underwear absorb it pretty fast, so maybe it'll stick around for 2-3 hours. If I'm running or something, it kind of goes away too. But I normally just change underwear or wipe more of it off during the day; but if I was messing around or really aroused I definitely almost always end up having to change because it'll just stay that way for hours lol.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• I stay wet. Maybe I'm unusual. I am wet a lot & it stays until I get off usually. Sometimes even after.

link

• If I get really aroused and wet, but then go do something nonsexual, it stays wet for a long time. The moisture is kind of "closed in," not exposed to air. It doesn't last all day, but a solid 3-4 hours.

What Guys Said 1

• This question is hilarious.