How come girls don't keep any pubic hair any more?

Whats the deal with only shaved p**** these days? 10-20 years ago it was the opposite.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I still keep some, but I think the reason most girls shave or wax absolutely everything is because the vast majority of guys seem to be really turned off by any hair at all down there. Which I think is ridiculous, personally, but hey. The p*rn industry seems to provide the media ideal and guys have taken their hairless trend to heart.

• I agree, I was going to mention p*rn, too. If p*rn is to blame, I wonder why the women in it became hairless? Vintage p*rn almost always features a natural bush. Maybe a couple actresses tried it and guys just liked it more, so it became more and more popular. Dunno, just a ramble.

• Show Older
    • Have you ever seen a roman statue with bush? Not that Rome was without its p*rn, but I seriously doubt it was the reason for the preference. Its at least existed a hell of a long time before the alleged "Media"

• I'm not saying its the reason, but perhaps a factor in why. There are probably a myriad of other reasons as well. That's all! :)