Do black girls taste better than white girls?

I swear that black girls taste better and even have a prettier vagina. I am white and I really don't want to bother dating white girls again because black girls taste like candy. Am I crazy? Does anyone else feel this way?

• Black girls taste better
  • White girls taste better
omg ha ha the advertisement next to my question is a blackberry. that's messed up

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• We all have preferences, there's nothing wrong with it. But biologically, there's little to no difference when speaking broadly on taste :P Taste is influenced by diet and stuff; so maybe the ones you've had just had a better mix.

• it depends on your diet. maybe you think race has something to do with it because of ethnic foods may be influencing the diet? I tasted myself and I didn't taste like anything. just tasted like thick water

• I don't think it's a race thing. you just so happen to like the taste of black girls more. Some else could think the opposite of you.

• it will depend on what one eats.

• it will depend on the girl. We all "taste" different

• what kinda candy?

• mmm maybe skittles and sweet tarts mixed together. Been dating this super hot girl for a couple weeks and we slept together last night and wow. and when I woke up this morning I had to have more and it was as good or even better this morning.

• nomnomnom. you making me hungry

• lol I am stuffed from this morning but could go for a little desert myself

• Nah. All girls vary in how they taste. It depends a lot on things like diet and hygiene.

If you've made this observation, I'd say it's most likely:

1. If you find yourself more attracted to black girls, you're probably going to be more turned on when you're with one and thus, find going down on her more enticing.

2. It may have been true of the specific girls that you went down on, but I doubt your "sample" is big enough to be representative of all black and white girls.

Or, I suppose it's possible that there might be a cultural difference in diet between the black girls and the white girls you've been with.

• to youmaybe, to others, maybe not

What Guys Said 10

• I agree with you Black women generally tend to taste a lot better than most white women, there are the exceptions though. Cause I have eaten out some pretty decent tasting white girls, I wouldn't say that black girls taste like candy (lol) but most of them taste good, or at least more pleasing than there white girls. both taste good, just some better than others.

And if it has to do with diet well then white girls need to start eating like black women, I've never eaten out a at chick so I can't say anything about the weight side.

• Yes you are crazy. It depends on the girl. Now go troll somewhere else.

• sorry not trolling but thnx anyways

• You should have added an option C for you being crazy. That's the answer I would have chosen.

• lol I missed that one. the funny comment gets you a thumbs up but I have to say that it really is true. Black girls are so much hotter down there. less bad odor more come and taste better. OK c lol

• Black women by far are the tastiest. White pussy can be ugly and taste tangy but black pussy is pretty and taste like skittles mixed with another candy and that rich pink color is mouth watering. Not only that, the sex is off the chain. I think all white guys should get with at least one fine black chick. The proper one are the best, stay away from the ghetto ones

• Has to do with diet and hygeine...and medium to thin women tastes better than over weight (obese) women...race may have something to do with it...but this is not a racial thing is it?

• no totally not. and the 3 black women I went down on all tasted amazing. one had a medium build and the other two were athletic and slender. you are right about heavier women though. I never enjoyed them like that.

• I keep it honest

• lol I wouldn't know.. but I think these things are based more off diet than race..

• Can't wait to taste a white woman, all the brothas are after them. Hmmmm I wonder why? I get to understand that they are freaky as hell

All of my friends love black women. My brother never dated a white girl. I had sexual encounters with over 200 women, mainly black women because they are just better in every way, I'm talking taste and sex and they give way better oral sex. But white women tend to do anal sex. Seems like almost all white love that, that's the one thing I can say white women do better, anal sex. Black women don't really do anal sex, some do but not many. So I don't know. White women and black women can both have some good pussy though.

• herpaderp stupid. Depends on what they eat, how much they clean themselves, etc.

• My experience was very different. Though I loved the look and feel of all the black women that I was with, they all had a terrible acidic taste that I just couldn't bear

• All black woman I have met smelt like angels or something. Their soft, moist skin covered by flower-candy body lotions. Amazing. Black woman are sex epitome. Basta.