• Ask
  • myTake

Do black girls taste better than white girls?

I swear that black girls taste better and even have a prettier vagina. I am white and I really don't want to bother dating white girls again because black girls taste like candy. Am I crazy? Does anyone else feel this way?

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Black girls taste better
  • Vote B White girls taste better
omg ha ha the advertisement next to my question is a blackberry. that's messed up

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't like white chocolate, the darker the betterThis is not a euphemism at all I'm still a virgin

• Haha, thanks

• you are welcome I couldn't find a better answer lol so you are the winner!

• lol

What Girls Said 7

• We all have preferences, there's nothing wrong with it. But biologically, there's little to no difference when speaking broadly on taste :P Taste is influenced by diet and stuff; so maybe the ones you've had just had a better mix.

• Trust me, there's a difference.

• it will depend on what one eats.

• I don't think it's a race thing. you just so happen to like the taste of black girls more. Some else could think the opposite of you.

• what kinda candy?

• mmm maybe skittles and sweet tarts mixed together. Been dating this super hot girl for a couple weeks and we slept together last night and wow. and when I woke up this morning I had to have more and it was as good or even better this morning.

• nomnomnom. you making me hungry

• lol I am stuffed from this morning but could go for a little desert myself

• it will depend on the girl. We all "taste" different

• to youmaybe, to others, maybe not

• Nah. All girls vary in how they taste. It depends a lot on things like diet and hygiene. If you've made this observation, I'd say it's most likely:1. If you find yourself more attracted to black girls, you're probably going to be more turned on when you're with one and thus, find going down on her more enticing.2. It may have been true of the specific girls that you went down on, but I doubt your "sample" is big enough to be representative of all black and white girls.Or, I suppose it's possible that there might be a cultural difference in diet between the black girls and the white girls you've been with.

• very good answer

What Guys Said 7

• Has to do with diet and hygeine...and medium to thin women tastes better than over weight (obese) women...race may have something to do with it...but this is not a racial thing is it?

• no totally not. and the 3 black women I went down on all tasted amazing. one had a medium build and the other two were athletic and slender. you are right about heavier women though. I never enjoyed them like that.

• I keep it honest

• You should have added an option C for you being crazy. That's the answer I would have chosen.

• lol I missed that one. the funny comment gets you a thumbs up but I have to say that it really is true. Black girls are so much hotter down there. less bad odor more come and taste better. OK c lol

• Yes you are crazy. It depends on the girl. Now go troll somewhere else.

• sorry not trolling but thnx anyways

• I agree with you Black women generally tend to taste a lot better than most white women, there are the exceptions though. Cause I have eaten out some pretty decent tasting white girls, I wouldn't say that black girls taste like candy (lol) but most of them taste good, or at least more pleasing than there white girls. both taste good, just some better than others.And if it has to do with diet well then white girls need to start eating like black women, I've never eaten out a at chick so I can't say anything about the weight side.

• herpaderp stupid. Depends on what they eat, how much they clean themselves, etc.

• lol I wouldn't know.. but I think these things are based more off diet than race..

• All black woman I have met smelt like angels or something. Their soft, moist skin covered by flower-candy body lotions. Amazing. Black woman are sex epitome. Basta.