• Ask
  • myTake

My fellow horny girls, what do you do when you are very horny and single?

Be honest! I dildo, watch p*rn, and moan like a bitch. But I have yet to get laid with a random guy. Guys, tell me what you guys do when you are... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• when I have the place to myself I take out my toy and get myself worked up... take my pants off and just lay in bed for a bit and touch and rub myself. finger a bit too. sometimes I watch p*rn just to get myself wet and then shut it off and fantasize from there. I like watching girls for some reason. its so hot. ha ha another thing (kind of silly) when I'm toying I'll pretend I'm with a guy that I've made up or just try to remember some random face I saw on the street (using guys I actually know never gets me off too much) and pretend he's f***ing me.. and talk dirty to myself a bit. but I would love me some real d*** :( the woes of being a virgin :(

• I love this :D

• Show Older
    • Text me 908-456-0484

• 13d

Okay Kevin, i'll text you babe

What Guys Said 28

• When I'm single and horny, I go hunting for a girl like me.

• The girl would hunt for you just as how you hunt the girl, lol.

• Happy people being happy together. It's what the world is all about.

• Moan like a bitch?

Well I'm still a virgin but watch some p*rn and jerk off, can't as much because I live with my family but there are small windows of opportunity sometimes

I wanna get laid but I'd rather do it with a girlfriend than a random girl

• Yes moan like a bitch. or whatever you wanna call it.

UK walls are pretty thin. Privacy can be hard to get :/

Your time will come :D

• women can get sex if THEY choose...men aren't so luck...just jerk off

• I watch p*rn but I do not masturbate. I keep on watching it till that feeling fades. Believe it or not. :-P

• i actually just recently became single after a long distance long term relationship.. and it took a few weeks but now I meet your criteria - single and so f-ing horny.. I really hate self service and p*rn is cool I do that sometimes but only to get my mind off of it. I day dream occassionally but now I just want to go out and have some fun. I am looking for some girls that want the same if anyone is around jax. lol

• lol jack off

• can you please add me

• watch p*rn and masturbate. the usual

• i talk to women and we usually have some pretty fun talks lol

• Either jerk-off, or go out and meet girls, or both. ;) Why are you having so much trouble?

• i watch p*rn and I jerk a lot...with one hand fingering my ass and the other hand on my d***...it makes me fell horny a lot

• I lock my fuckin doors, load up some Shrek and go at it.

• Not to be rude but I say watching p*rn is like a waste of time seriously. If I'm horny its only when I'm on a date and I can actually dig the girl. And or she's flirting to that subject. Oh and a tip that's a turn off never ask about the ex or bring up your ex on the date, it blew the date. And why its a waste, because instead of watching p*rn and masturbating, I say you should go out with someone. And party.

• Iam a nympho I love eatting pussie 3433336122

• Depends on how horny and who is available honestly lol

• well I have a girl and I work out of town so when I'm home I wanna do her as much as possible... when I'm gone I gotta jerk off before I go to bed everynight. or I like to sext with her or go on webcam and have fun sometimes. when I'm single jerk off and try to pickk up chicks on the weekends

• Hand, tissues, p*rn, 10 min. Sometimes I go for randoms girls but have been doing it less cause hangovers are a bitch and beer goggles always be playing tricks on me.

• oh ye no pun intended, see if you can catch it :P

• Go take a shower and..

you guess the rest

• an escort comes into the shower...

• Show Older
    • hi babe ;)

• WOw what a great Story. .

• I read random posts from girls like you.
    What do you do to your man when you're horny and not single?

• I fucked my little neighbor, Mary at age 13, in her playhouse. She said it felt good but wanted to fast my cum. I then ejackulated in her mouth and she swallowed all of it. She said it was a bit salty but she loved having me inside her❗❗❗

• see this is the problem. girls would rather touch themselves then get it on with a random guy. guys need to step up to the plate so them gals know we can satisfy when they need it most.

• I rub my hand up and down my cock- and imagine I'm thrusting into a gorgeous girl with soft smooth skin.

• I grab egg whites and jerk my cock off till I cum

• hookup with horny single girls

• If I get randomly horny during the day, I just get on my bed and stroke it until I jizz. I won't waste time finding a good porn video, but instead I will just look up an image of a woman.

• At first when I'm playin with my self I try and think of someone I know, someone I've always wanted 2 fuck! I close my eyes & start wiggle my dick in my hand, then I start day dreaming about them grabbing it. After My dick starts getting hard pretend I'm fucking them If I'm sitting down I act like they are riding me, I'm standing up I put I hand on tha wall & pump like I'm really fucking! When one arm gets tired I switch hands & imagine I'm fuckin someone else this time it's a stranger I've seen that day. Would be nice 2 really fuck a stranger! ;)

• get depressed because the one woman I wanted to share that with screwed me over to the point that I can't bring myself to let anyone touch me,not even myself.

• I kick kittens.

• they get at it with there girlfriends duh!

What Girls Said 20

• I watch SpongeBob.

• Mr. Pinky and I have playtime.

• 13d

Yours is a guy?

• rid get of it

• Do a lot of sexting/watch p*rn:)

• sexting with who? :D

Does it help? I don't do sexting much because my ex didn't feel much from it :/

• i normaly have a guy and this girl for a booty call but if they can't come over I got my toys

• friends with benefits, random hookups. *shrug* I have a boyfriend now, though.

• I watch p*rn and play with my p**** clit and ass and moan until I squirt all over and I'm exhausted

• man. squirting

• lol that's what I said wen I found out I could squirt

• HAWT

• i have a high sex drive, I have a guy, and he is very good in bed so I get fully satisfied. but when I'm out of town, or he's not home and I'm feeling horny, I do it myself. I don't really need p*rn or anything to get me going but I do have a few toys ;)

• I dildo it up. I do have a boyfriend but I'm 16 and he's 21 so it's illegal for us to do anything. So when I get super horny I use his picture and masturbate while thinking of him. But after doing this, the next time I see him I'm ultra horny but have to hold back.

• 13d

What the hell

• watch p*rn and masturbate of course lol

• go clubbing in my cutest skirt and heels, find a nice looking guy, go back to my place and let him ravage me.

• I masturbate profusely. I would rather do that then hook up with a random.

• I tend to watch p*rn . I don't have a dildo or anything so I use my fingers. I'm a virgin so I don't put my fingers inside much. I like watching lesbian and squirt a lot. I get horny quite a bit so I try to only masturbate once a week, but that's pretty much it.

• Before I got into my relationship, my now boyfriend and I would hook up. It was kind of like FWB thing but we both had feelings for each other, I was just kind of scared to put a name on it.

• aaawww :(

So is your FWB partner now your boyfriend? Why scared, my dear? :)

• Show Older
    • Hmm I was going out with a guy but he broke it off..but now we do a lot of sexting..when he's drinking:) (we did a LOT of sexting when we were together;)

• @Thelma: noooooooo :( he has high sex drive whilst drinking? lol

• I want to have sex with a female

• i usually text my guy friend and have him talk dirty to me and tell me all the stuff he wants to do to me.. then i touch my self. or when he's busy I just watch porn and hump my pillows or blankets. it feels really good and I get so wet and organism.

• I write dirty stories

• I use the shower, and tease myself before going at it. I fantasize that,a guy is down there, and I can't keep my hips still, but now the shower is broken:(

• i have a boyfriend but I still play with myself almost every night before I go to sleep (we're not living together)

• o I like this

• lol glad you liked it; I think I must have a pretty active sex drive for a girl

• I have to speak that for myself for posting so much nonsense here, lol

0/2500