My fellow horny girls, what do you do when you are very horny and single?

Be honest! I dildo, watch p*rn, and moan like a bitch. But I have yet to get laid with a random guy. Guys, tell me what you guys do when you are... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• when I have the place to myself I take out my toy and get myself worked up... take my pants off and just lay in bed for a bit and touch and rub myself. finger a bit too. sometimes I watch p*rn just to get myself wet and then shut it off and fantasize from there. I like watching girls for some reason. its so hot. ha ha another thing (kind of silly) when I'm toying I'll pretend I'm with a guy that I've made up or just try to remember some random face I saw on the street (using guys I actually know never gets me off too much) and pretend he's f***ing me.. and talk dirty to myself a bit. but I would love me some real d*** :( the woes of being a virgin :(

Asker upvoted
    • I love this :D

• Show Older
    • Text me 908-456-0484

• 45d

Okay Kevin, i'll text you babe