My fellow horny girls, what do you do when you are very horny and single?

Be honest! I dildo, watch p*rn, and moan like a bitch. But I have yet to get laid with a random guy.

Guys, tell me what you guys do when you are single and horny :D Do you get laid with random girls?

2129

Most Helpful Girl

• when I have the place to myself I take out my toy and get myself worked up... take my pants off and just lay in bed for a bit and touch and rub myself. finger a bit too. sometimes I watch p*rn just to get myself wet and then shut it off and fantasize from there. I like watching girls for some reason. its so hot. ha ha another thing (kind of silly) when I'm toying I'll pretend I'm with a guy that I've made up or just try to remember some random face I saw on the street (using guys I actually know never gets me off too much) and pretend he's f***ing me.. and talk dirty to myself a bit. but I would love me some real d*** :( the woes of being a virgin :(

• I love this :D

• I get what u mean like when you get horny u get in that mood, like I maybe start of with porn and sometime I watch boys cause it's gets me going then I stop and imagine the porn happening right in front of me, then I rub my dick or finger my bum hole x

What Guys Said 29

• i actually just recently became single after a long distance long term relationship.. and it took a few weeks but now I meet your criteria - single and so f-ing horny.. I really hate self service and p*rn is cool I do that sometimes but only to get my mind off of it. I day dream occassionally but now I just want to go out and have some fun. I am looking for some girls that want the same if anyone is around jax. lol

• Moan like a bitch?

Well I'm still a virgin but watch some p*rn and jerk off, can't as much because I live with my family but there are small windows of opportunity sometimes

I wanna get laid but I'd rather do it with a girlfriend than a random girl

• Yes moan like a bitch. or whatever you wanna call it.

UK walls are pretty thin. Privacy can be hard to get :/

Your time will come :D

• Not to be rude but I say watching p*rn is like a waste of time seriously. If I'm horny its only when I'm on a date and I can actually dig the girl. And or she's flirting to that subject. Oh and a tip that's a turn off never ask about the ex or bring up your ex on the date, it blew the date. And why its a waste, because instead of watching p*rn and masturbating, I say you should go out with someone. And party.

• When I'm single and horny, I go hunting for a girl like me.

• The girl would hunt for you just as how you hunt the girl, lol.

• Happy people being happy together. It's what the world is all about.

• well I have a girl and I work out of town so when I'm home I wanna do her as much as possible... when I'm gone I gotta jerk off before I go to bed everynight. or I like to sext with her or go on webcam and have fun sometimes. when I'm single jerk off and try to pickk up chicks on the weekends

• Hand, tissues, p*rn, 10 min. Sometimes I go for randoms girls but have been doing it less cause hangovers are a bitch and beer goggles always be playing tricks on me.

• I watch p*rn but I do not masturbate. I keep on watching it till that feeling fades. Believe it or not. :-P

• See some are just satisfied by masturbating... while some watch porn or they want sex in real... but i feel one should actually prepare himself with whay he will be satisfied... Try different ways... create your own ideas on sex... discuss them here so that others appreciate your Sex opinion...

• women can get sex if THEY choose...men aren't so luck...just jerk off

• i watch p*rn and I jerk a lot...with one hand fingering my ass and the other hand on my d***...it makes me fell horny a lot

• i talk to women and we usually have some pretty fun talks lol

• Iam a nympho I love eatting pussie 3433336122

• Either jerk-off, or go out and meet girls, or both. ;) Why are you having so much trouble?

• I lock my fuckin doors, load up some Shrek and go at it.

• watch p*rn and masturbate. the usual

• lol jack off

• Depends on how horny and who is available honestly lol

• I grab egg whites and jerk my cock off till I cum

• hookup with horny single girls

• If I get randomly horny during the day, I just get on my bed and stroke it until I jizz. I won't waste time finding a good porn video, but instead I will just look up an image of a woman.

• At first when I'm playin with my self I try and think of someone I know, someone I've always wanted 2 fuck! I close my eyes & start wiggle my dick in my hand, then I start day dreaming about them grabbing it. After My dick starts getting hard pretend I'm fucking them If I'm sitting down I act like they are riding me, I'm standing up I put I hand on tha wall & pump like I'm really fucking! When one arm gets tired I switch hands & imagine I'm fuckin someone else this time it's a stranger I've seen that day. Would be nice 2 really fuck a stranger! ;)

• I fucked my little neighbor, Mary at age 13, in her playhouse. She said it felt good but wanted to fast my cum. I then ejackulated in her mouth and she swallowed all of it. She said it was a bit salty but she loved having me inside her❗❗❗

• I read random posts from girls like you.
    What do you do to your man when you're horny and not single?

• get depressed because the one woman I wanted to share that with screwed me over to the point that I can't bring myself to let anyone touch me,not even myself.

• I kick kittens.

• see this is the problem. girls would rather touch themselves then get it on with a random guy. guys need to step up to the plate so them gals know we can satisfy when they need it most.

• I rub my hand up and down my cock- and imagine I'm thrusting into a gorgeous girl with soft smooth skin.

• they get at it with there girlfriends duh!

• Go take a shower and..

you guess the rest

• an escort comes into the shower...

• hi babe ;)

• WOw what a great Story. .

What Girls Said 20

• I watch SpongeBob.

• Do a lot of sexting/watch p*rn:)

• sexting with who? :D

Does it help? I don't do sexting much because my ex didn't feel much from it :/

• i have a high sex drive, I have a guy, and he is very good in bed so I get fully satisfied. but when I'm out of town, or he's not home and I'm feeling horny, I do it myself. I don't really need p*rn or anything to get me going but I do have a few toys ;)

• go clubbing in my cutest skirt and heels, find a nice looking guy, go back to my place and let him ravage me.

• I watch p*rn and play with my p**** clit and ass and moan until I squirt all over and I'm exhausted

• Hmm I'd probably touch my pussy think of having hot sex and read horny stuff. I want to have sex though. I know how to do it. You find a boy and then date them longer. When the opportunity comes bang them on a bed put sexual music. Turn the guy on and do something hot. If i were you I'd try to find a guy. bang bang him hard though. Wear a thong too

• Mr. Pinky and I have playtime.

• I dildo it up. I do have a boyfriend but I'm 16 and he's 21 so it's illegal for us to do anything. So when I get super horny I use his picture and masturbate while thinking of him. But after doing this, the next time I see him I'm ultra horny but have to hold back.

• watch p*rn and masturbate of course lol

• rid get of it

• i normaly have a guy and this girl for a booty call but if they can't come over I got my toys

• I want to have sex with a female

• friends with benefits, random hookups. *shrug* I have a boyfriend now, though.

• i usually text my guy friend and have him talk dirty to me and tell me all the stuff he wants to do to me.. then i touch my self. or when he's busy I just watch porn and hump my pillows or blankets. it feels really good and I get so wet and organism.

• I tend to watch p*rn . I don't have a dildo or anything so I use my fingers. I'm a virgin so I don't put my fingers inside much. I like watching lesbian and squirt a lot. I get horny quite a bit so I try to only masturbate once a week, but that's pretty much it.

• I write dirty stories

• I use the shower, and tease myself before going at it. I fantasize that,a guy is down there, and I can't keep my hips still, but now the shower is broken:(

• I masturbate profusely. I would rather do that then hook up with a random.

• i have a boyfriend but I still play with myself almost every night before I go to sleep (we're not living together)

• o I like this

• lol glad you liked it; I think I must have a pretty active sex drive for a girl

• I have to speak that for myself for posting so much nonsense here, lol

• Before I got into my relationship, my now boyfriend and I would hook up. It was kind of like FWB thing but we both had feelings for each other, I was just kind of scared to put a name on it.

• aaawww :(

So is your FWB partner now your boyfriend? Why scared, my dear? :)

• Hmm I was going out with a guy but he broke it off..but now we do a lot of sexting..when he's drinking:) (we did a LOT of sexting when we were together;)

• @Thelma: noooooooo :( he has high sex drive whilst drinking? lol