My fellow horny girls, what do you do when you are very horny and single?

Be honest! I dildo, watch p*rn, and moan like a bitch. But I have yet to get laid with a random guy.

Guys, tell me what you guys do when you are single and horny :D Do you get laid with random girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• when I have the place to myself I take out my toy and get myself worked up... take my pants off and just lay in bed for a bit and touch and rub myself. finger a bit too. sometimes I watch p*rn just to get myself wet and then shut it off and fantasize from there. I like watching girls for some reason. its so hot. ha ha another thing (kind of silly) when I'm toying I'll pretend I'm with a guy that I've made up or just try to remember some random face I saw on the street (using guys I actually know never gets me off too much) and pretend he's f***ing me.. and talk dirty to myself a bit. but I would love me some real d*** :( the woes of being a virgin :(

• I love this :D

• 5d

I don't have a dildo and I watch some porn and search sexy girls out there and it feels kinda weird, but I do fingering 😉

• 1d

Honestly just make out with some pillows. I have no dildo but this is just as good and you can go as hard or as slow an gentle as you want. If you have a vibrating pillow this is good to but watching porn or sex is amazing when you do this

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 28

• When I'm single and horny, I go hunting for a girl like me.

• The girl would hunt for you just as how you hunt the girl, lol.

• Happy people being happy together. It's what the world is all about.

• Moan like a bitch?

Well I'm still a virgin but watch some p*rn and jerk off, can't as much because I live with my family but there are small windows of opportunity sometimes

I wanna get laid but I'd rather do it with a girlfriend than a random girl

• Yes moan like a bitch. or whatever you wanna call it.

UK walls are pretty thin. Privacy can be hard to get :/

Your time will come :D

• i actually just recently became single after a long distance long term relationship.. and it took a few weeks but now I meet your criteria - single and so f-ing horny.. I really hate self service and p*rn is cool I do that sometimes but only to get my mind off of it. I day dream occassionally but now I just want to go out and have some fun. I am looking for some girls that want the same if anyone is around jax. lol

• Not to be rude but I say watching p*rn is like a waste of time seriously. If I'm horny its only when I'm on a date and I can actually dig the girl. And or she's flirting to that subject. Oh and a tip that's a turn off never ask about the ex or bring up your ex on the date, it blew the date. And why its a waste, because instead of watching p*rn and masturbating, I say you should go out with someone. And party.

• Either jerk-off, or go out and meet girls, or both. ;) Why are you having so much trouble?

More from Guys
23

What Girls Said 21

• Mr. Pinky and I have playtime.

• I watch SpongeBob.

• friends with benefits, random hookups. *shrug* I have a boyfriend now, though.

• i have a high sex drive, I have a guy, and he is very good in bed so I get fully satisfied. but when I'm out of town, or he's not home and I'm feeling horny, I do it myself. I don't really need p*rn or anything to get me going but I do have a few toys ;)

• i normaly have a guy and this girl for a booty call but if they can't come over I got my toys

More from Girls
16