If a lap dance can lead to orgasm, why are people OK with them when in a relationship?

Just saying, I've heard guys and girls justify lap dances by saying "oh, well you can't touch". But just cause the guy has to keep his hands at his sides doesn't mean anything, the girl still is touching him, literally dry humping and will sometimes get the guy off that way... they call them friction lap dances, and they are legal and the norm in the US... and in Montreal, they are contact lap dances, that's the norm - the guys can touch the girls t*ts and ass.

And women in relationships you are OK with this?

Guys in relationships, would you be OK with your girl dry humping another guy or giving him that type of lap dance?

I don't get how this is not cheating. Direct physical sexual stimulation and touching with the possibility of leading to cumming seems like cheating in my book?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are right on that one, just watching is one thing , but dry humping is another thing, the girl can obviously feel a guys excitement and make him Cum, yeah I would say that is cheating, if a guy is in a relationship, the guy should only let his girlfriend touch him that way.