Is "Pretty face& Ugly Vagina" a NO?

Hi guys, thanks for your attention =) I just had a awakening conversation with my boyfriend this weekend as he told me my vagina looks dark and... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• wowwww. OK I'm gonna tell you something my older brother told me a long time ago. this is PIMPOLOGY 101 so listen up. when you have a boyfriend that starts insulting you and saying insensitive things about you (especially about your body, vagina and womanhood) what he's really trying to do is break you down. lemme guess did this guy treat you really nicely in the beginning? what he's trying to do is break you down so you will question everything about yourself and feel really low so he can take advantage of you. he is trying to take total control of you. pimps say once you have a "bitch" mind you can control everything about her. so don't even take this sh*t that he's telling you seriously, erase it from your mind. all vaginas look different naturally, he's just trying to get you to feel bad about yours because HE'S messed up and trying to make you feel insecure so you will never leave him when he starts treating you worse. mark my words that's exactly what your boyfriend is trying to do. DUMP HIM NOW!

• Woah that makes perfect sense!

• Seriously now that I'm reading what you said again and I cudnt agree more.

You and your older brother rock!