• Ask
  • myTake

Why do teenage girls feel the need to have sex?

Are they as horny as guys are? I don't think teenage girls should go beyond making out with a guy. It's also much easier for a girl to masturbate... Show More

Come on people don't be dense. Women can just rub themselves or finger themselves. Men need to get hard, stay hard, and rub one out. This is not the point of my question, so if you disagree, that's fine. But try to answer the question.
ok I understand what you are saying, but I graduated from high school a year ago, and high school girls are so incredibly stupid, therefore I don't think they should be having sex, especially if they don't even know everything they should know about sexual health.

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 10

• Why do teenage girls feel the need to have sex?Teenage girls feel the need to have sex because of:hormonesemotionsthe mediapeer pressureAre they as horny as guys are? Some girls are as horny as guys but overall men think more about sex and have a higher sex drive.I don't think teenage girls should go beyond making out with a guy. Cool think what you what don't get p*ssy if others disagree though.It's also much easier for a girl to masturbate than it is for a guy.Stats prove men reach orgasm a little faster through masturbation than women.Women 4 minutesMen 2-3 minutesOne source: link

• i like your answer.

• Heck, 2-3 mins?!? I take about 10-15 mins.. That's not rushing it though.

• Thahaha. Yeah, 2-3 minutes sounds about right for my boyfriend. He gets so embarrassed about it too. He is 23 and should last longer, we do it multiple times a day.. but NOPE. Two pump chump

• Wait, what? What do you mean it's easier?

• You realize we have to be in the right mindset to get off properly, right? Just like you do. And is getting hard really that difficult? Lol

• Ok. Then let's say it's easier for girls to keep going after the first orgasm.

• easier in comparison to guys.

• You are ignorant. You think boys know everything about sexual health? Ha! And we can't just "rub ourselves" we have to get wet, and it takes WAY longer for girls to have an orgasm too. You are so stupid, I can't believe you post this and go and call high school girls stupid. Sorry, but we mature faster, so if anyone should NOT have sex, it's high school boys.

• I never said or implied boys know anything. Both genders are idiots at that age especially. But boys don't overcomplicate sex. Girls are the ones who feel like they've been used.

• Show Older
    • Well you could assume all guys are jerks, but you'd seem like a bitch. Here's a solution. Don't sleep with a guy until he has proven worthy. The ones who disappear after a while are the jerks.

• How about you don't assume that I am jumping into bed before they prove trust worthy. First guy, a year, second, two years, third, six months. I'm done arguing with you, you are too hard headed to admit when your wrong.

• Why do teenage boys feel the need to have sex?I guess you're a typical sexually frustrated virgin dude on here and are upset they aren't giving it up to you?

• what do you mean, about the boys?

• I think guys in general have a much easier time with masturbation. Their parts are right there, easy to find, and they only get easier to find once they're turned on. While girls often have trouble even finding the parts they need to touch. It took me years to figure out where the heck my clit was, and I'm not exaggerating. Girls also have the additional problem of pain when they penetrate themselves and whether they've broken their hymen/ whether it's "okay" to break it. And just because girls don't have to worry about staying hard doesn't mean staying aroused isn't an issue for them. In fact, girls often need even more stimulation and the right atmosphere to get in the mood than guys do.Girls feel the need to have sex because of their hormones, just like guys. It's a stereotype that girls are or should be less interested in sex, but that's something cultures have created. It doesn't mean girls don't physically have the same sexual desires that guys do.

• If you were aware of how many girls have trouble reaching orgasm or have had trouble figuring out how to pleasure themselves you wouldn't be calling us dense for denying that masturbation is easier for girls. Sure, guys have their struggles and I'm sure a few have trouble learning how to masturbate. But overall, it's definitely girls who have the short end of the stick, partly because their genitals literally are shorter.

• And guys are so much smarter about sex, are they?

• Why do teenage guys feel the need to have sex? Don't be stupid, it's the same thing. And it's not "easier" for girls to masturbate. That's a dumb excuse. Girls are just as horny. Why do you even care what other people do? I don't want to just make out with my boyfriend. I want sex just as much as he does. Don't worry about other peoples sex lives. Worry about your own (or lack thereof)

• Don't be a cvnt. I don't care about other people's sex lives. Girls like you are not common. Most teen girls are tricked by guys into having sex, etc.

• Show Older
    • I have never been tricked or had sex because of low self esteem, nor do I know any girls who have personally. It happens but it's not as common as you seem to think. Maybe you only notice the girls who do.

• Yeah that's what I was saying before. It's really not common. He acts like no girls want sex and are just tortured and tricked into having it.

• Well that's no fun.How is it easier for us to masturbate?

• @Update: Women need to get aroused and stay aroused, too.Anyway, doesn't this whole question apply to guys as well? If teenage girls can't go past making out, that means teenage guys can't, either (unless they get with someone who's not a teenager)... Maybe I just don't understand the question.

• Um, yeah, sure guys need to get hard, but girls need to be wet, otherwise it gets painful. We have to be in the right frame of mind too. It's not that easy until you really figure yourself out, and even then sometimes it doesn't work. As to your question, teenage girls feel the need to have sex because we're horny. We also like deepening the relationship with a boyfriend and trying new things. Waiting until later is a fine choice, but so is deciding to have sex earlier. As long as you're safe, there's nothing wrong with that.

• a guy: Wack it back and forth for 5 minutes, doneA girl: need aobut 30-45 minutes, need a toy, need to have a perfectly clear mind, need to find the right way to do it or else it won't ever work

• I've masturbated and came in like 2 min before.

• I take 10-15 usually, its not that quick and easy...

• I've never had an orgasm.

What Guys Said 4

• Your pretty stupid

• What? No hands?

• They are extremely self conscious about themselves so they will sleep with anyone to feel like they are wanted. It's pretty sad actually, but so are the teenage guys who are expected to have sex before they graduate hs or they are seen as losers. Society and media have really twisted something special into a bad thing. I'm 21 and a virgin, have some self control teenagers. Girls you are beautiful, and guys you will have your whole life to have MEANINGFUL sex with a girl you love.

• I agree.

• Yeah I think they're just as horny as guys...I agree, girls shouldn't go further than making out with guys, but by even making out that's a temptation to take it further...Masturbation-wise, yes I definitely think women have it easier. They don't need to get hard, stay hard and get as aroused as men do. They can finger themselves and as far as I know from what I've read -- get more pleasure than guys do. Heck, women can get multiple orgasms. I mean, even guys can't do that, the best they can do is stay hard (which I can do! :D) and go at it again.