My boyfriend didn't get a boner. help?

so I'm 16 years old and I had sex for the first time the other night. everything was fine but then my boyfriend couldn't get a full boner. I tried to... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Sweetie, it is normal. I assume he is also young and is probably fairly inexperienced. Nervousness is the greatest factor in killing an erection. Make it a non issue. The more you both stress over it the bigger a deal it becomes and the erection won't get there.

A guys hard penis is very finicky and often unpredictable. You can't will it to be hard. Less thought given to the task is often the best effort. Don't try, just enjoy yourselves and each other.

Ever heard the saying that a Mans Penis has a Mind of It's Own? It is true. You can't think for it. It does what it wants. When you do get it hard, please do use a condom. Just know that once you start using a condom for the first time, there may be more erection issues. Good luck and be patient.