Girls do you like watching guys play with themselves?

Does it turn you on to watch them slowly stroke there penis and balls?

Most Helpful Girl

• yea I think its really sexy. I wish I had the guts to ask my current boyfriend to do it for me, it turns me on so much just thinking about it. I don't think I could just sit there and watch though, id want him to come on me or in my mouth or something.

What Girls Said 9

• No, to me it looks like the most vain thing a man can do. It's just he's so interested in his own d*** and nothing else - luckily this wears off by the time they're about 45!

• all these down-votes, tut-tut will it make a difference to my personal opinion?...nah it's still an ugly thing to see no matter what others think

• Lol, Love Lockdown ;O)

• alright forget it minxxe no hard feelings.

• Not as much as it turns me on to stroke him myself:)

• Yeah..definitely turns me on:)

• only if he's moaning while doing it otherwise no

• Pretty rare for a guy to moan.

• im being honest.. I like when a guy moans I wish more would :)

• I think most guys masturbate so much when they're young they learn to do it silently like ninjas. That's why most guys don't make noise during sex either.

• Well I've only had the experience with my boyfriend, and that turned me on a lot. its just the idea of being comfortable with one another.

More from Girls
4

What Guys Said 1

• If you're a guy girls think is hot yes.