• Ask
  • myTake

Ladies, would you ever suck your boyfriend/husbands **** while he's sleeping?

Yet, another fantasy I've always had was to wake up to my girl sucking me off. That would absolutly drive me insane and I would probably want to do... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• That is not so much a fantasy in so many cases. I know I have on many occasions done this to my bf's while they are sleeping. Have to tell you they come around very quickly and I have some who appreciate being waken up in the mornings like that.It has led to some awesome f**king

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah. I've heard that is a popular fantasy so I'd love to do it.

• One of my friends friends had a girlfriend who was an immigrant from mexico and she would do it to him and he didn't like it so much.

• Well yeah.I believe everyone womens goal should be to please her man to the best of her abilities. If a guy I'm seeing has fantasies.I learn what those fantasies are to the detail and make them happen. I believe it you do not satisfy your man.then that when cheating comes into play

• I've done this to many of my guys & they did thoroughly enjoy it. I think it's always a fun way to wake him up or get him in the mood so I can get some!

• Yupits a fun and sexy way for him to wake up and works every timeand having a guy you know likes it makes it even better

• i have done this to my boyfriend on several occassions and lucky for me, he'll do me the same way some nights, it's so hot and it sure beats an alarm clock.

• Yeah I would :)

• yeah but I would ask him in advance before I do it.

• You mean like the night before or just after he wakes up?

• The night before

What Guys Said 1

• I guess it depends on the time, a friend of mine had his girlfriend trying to suck him off in the early morning to wake him up because they had plans for the day. He wasn't too happy because he wanted to sleep more and was a bit grumpy. If we had our morning wood then it would be pretty pleasant though.

• I dunno, even if I had work to do that day, a morning bj would probably set me in the right mood. Just me though, I guess.