I got a six pack but I have a hairy chest?

I am self conscious about going swimming even though I finally got a six pack after months of exercising because I have a hairy chest. I don't know what women think because all these magazines you see today of guys girls think are attractive tend to have hairless chests. Now I know the common answer to this question is shave it but 1. it ain't like ape hair or really thick but its definitely noticeable. 2. I don't want to look like I'm 10 years old.

So girls what's your thoughts hot or disgusting?

Most Helpful Girl

• what you're seeing in magazines is neither real nor indicative of "real, normal" people or of what people's preferences are. hairy chests are fine, if you're really hairy (like a carpet) then have it trimmed to thin it out a little, or go for a wax. personally I think men are supposed to be hairy to an extent, an overly-preened male is no different to an overly-pampered woman.

remember, that people are so paranoid how they look in their own costumes that they're not going to notice you instantly. be proud of what you've got, it's a masculine trait and it shows you've matured nicely.

• thanks