Girls, how tall are you and how much penis can you fit inside?

Just curious to see if there is any correlation between short girls having smaller vaginas than taller etc

Can you state how tall you are, what is the maximum size penis you can fit inside your vagina before it is too much in both length and girth. What is your body shape like, do you have thick or skinny thighs/big or small butt and how big are your hips

Just doing my own little survey to see

(when I say how far in, I don't mean you are using a ruler to stick inside to see but based on your experience either from a penis or a dildo or object of a certain length/width that went in and please don't answer "a baby can pass through" of course it can but it isn't exactly easy and the body goes through multiple transformations to achieve this)

Most Helpful Girl

• guessing because I didn't measure it, lol - l: 7.5ish, w: 6-7ish. fit but really, moments where it really f*cking hurt, and I was in pain days later.

i am 36C, 24 waist, 36 hip, 5'10", but longish legs and shorter torso than most friends who are about the same height. kind of slim skinny - gap by the way legs. skinny girl butt (but not one of those flat non-existant ones).

i don't think you are going to be able to guess what fits your **** based on random bits of info on this site. you might have better luck surveying chicks at a bar. better yet, ask if you can test your theories. good luck! hahaha.