Girls, how tall are you and how much penis can you fit inside?

Just curious to see if there is any correlation between short girls having smaller vaginas than taller etc

Can you state how tall you are, what is the maximum size penis you can fit inside your vagina before it is too much in both length and girth. What is your body shape like, do you have thick or skinny thighs/big or small butt and how big are your hips

Just doing my own little survey to see

(when I say how far in, I don't mean you are using a ruler to stick inside to see but based on your experience either from a penis or a dildo or object of a certain length/width that went in and please don't answer "a baby can pass through" of course it can but it isn't exactly easy and the body goes through multiple transformations to achieve this)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• guessing because I didn't measure it, lol - l: 7.5ish, w: 6-7ish. fit but really, moments where it really f*cking hurt, and I was in pain days later.

i am 36C, 24 waist, 36 hip, 5'10", but longish legs and shorter torso than most friends who are about the same height. kind of slim skinny - gap by the way legs. skinny girl butt (but not one of those flat non-existant ones).

i don't think you are going to be able to guess what fits your **** based on random bits of info on this site. you might have better luck surveying chicks at a bar. better yet, ask if you can test your theories. good luck! hahaha.

What Girls Said 8

• 2d

I'm 5'3 1/4 and maybe 8 inches but I don't really know because the sizes were usually 6-7.5 maybe.

• i honestly had a guys come shoot out my mouth once when he came inside my vagina.

• I'm 5'2 and my first time was with a guy who is about 6 and a half inches and it didn't really hurt, he can go deep and fast or whatever and I can take it without pain.

• Too bad you're Anon, I would've submitted a foto.

I'm 5'9, Bow-legged, I used to be skinny but I have thicker hips now, still have a gap between my legs, Smaller up top, big butt, and I can't take c-ck :(

I've never used a dildo and I never penetrate myself, not even with a finger.

Personally, an above 'average' c-ck is impressive to look at and play with manually, but for actual penetration, what I perfer is..

I'll say, quite small(er)

• whats bow legged?

• 6 inches is the best to me and somtimes that can hurt but I can fit longer I just don't enjoy it. Girth about 5-6 inces is fine. I am 5'2 and I have average to small thighs and a small butt my hips are small too.

• I'm 5'8' have wide hips, and a big butt and the biggest I can take is 7 to 8 inches...lol I feel kinda dirty answering this...

• LOL.

• 1) I'm 5'5"

2) Umm probably 6-7 inches, 6-7 in girth too

3) I'm kinda like a stick I guess. Lol 34A boobs, small waist, round butt, my hips are a little wider than the rest of my body.

4) I have small thighs, about half an inch gap between them

5) medium butt I guess, however it fits my body

6) I already mentioned my hips in #3

What Guys Said 3

• Well, I can say that my girlfriend is 5' 1" and I can reach her cervix with my fingers

• lol @ the girls saying they can take up to a 7 inch circumference. proof girls are clueless about d*ck size

• Virgin Alert

Hate to break it to you but girls don't go around measuring what size penis/dildo/etc they can fit inside of their vagina. Also, the vagina is not static. It grows to accommodate a penis/dildo/etc during sexual arousal.

A "is my penis big enough" question by any other name is still a "is my penis big enough" question.

• @toulouse, you may want to read a little more about the female anatomy. The vagina stretches in both length and width during sexual arousal. If you don't believe me all you need is google and 5 min to see that credible sources (I'm not talking Yahoo answers here) will all agree on how the human body works.

• Hahahahaha holy sh*t shaun is f***in funny! That's the best thing I've heard all week dude,

• c'mon he's just trying to figure out if he can tell if it's worth approaching by a woman's physical appearance. It would be nice if they would wear a t-shirt 'must be this big to ride this ride', save everyone the hassle.

• Show Older