Why is my boyfriend not affectionate?

We have been living together for two years, I am always the one that wants to kiss or touch, he initiates sex every now and then but most of the time its me, I am a very sensual person, I am tired of telling him that he needs to be more affectionate, maybe I need to move on because I can not live... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• mens in general, don't have a clue as to how to treat a lady. you, as the feminine, has got to teach us- the masculine, how to love. That's how things work with the masculine feminine dynamic, init? Has he always been like this, or is it a sudden thing. Its taken me a good many years to learn the art of sensuality, and I's can tell you, that me lady is totally enamored with me.

Thas becuz I's an immense lover init?

Also, if he;s masturbaten to much, its possible he's drainen his masculine essence, and his feeling for you is be squirted away as it were. Its a taoist thing.

So don't play any games, as the bloke below me states. Rather, talk to I'm about it, and see what the bloody problem is, and that you;s looken for a change right quick otherwise its aufwiedersehn.

Bonne courage