• Ask
  • myTake

How does a guy's balls smell and taste like to you women?

Like every guy, I scratch my nuts when I have to. But sometimes I smell my fingers after I scratch my jewels and it smells...funky. But I can't put my--finger--on it. They don't smell bad or good to me. Every girl I've been with never said anything about the smell or taste of my package. But this time I decided to ask, because my current girl enjoys going down on me. She especially likes to lick my balls a lot. So I asked her and she told me its--hard--to describe. She told me she didn't understand my question..That they just smell like balls. After some--probing-- she said the closest thing is like a pungent zestyness, or kinda vinegary, they taste like salty deli meat, beef jerky or warmed juicy pepperoni. She told me they have a meaty flavor. I was surprised because I don't ever eat pepperoni or beef jerky. She told me she has dated some guys whose junk smells really bad and that was the reason she would rarely give head. Then she told me my come taste creamy, or like pineapples with whipped cream, but also salty. I don't ever ate pineapples that much. But yea, do girls like the taste of a guy's balls?

This question has a poll!

• Vote A I like how a guy's package smells and tastes
  • Vote B I don't like how it smells but I like how it tastes
  • Vote C I like how it smells but not like how it tastes
  • Vote D I don't like how it smells or how it tastes
  • Vote E It doesn't smell or taste bad or good, but just is what it is.
weird how more guys answer this question than girls. funny...mildly amusing...indeed...if all yall guys want to appear gay to women on this website...be my guest.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• When I sucked balls... I don't usually smell anything... like it depends on the person...some people scrub more then others...

• Well I'm pretty hygienic, but my package apparently is very strong but delicious

• Then you should b fine babe...

What Girls Said 2

• It seems to me it smells like mack and cheese

• LOL, I eat mac and cheese all the time but out of all the foods she described, mac and cheese never came up on her list

• Lol it's not a bad thing, it's just kinda weird

• ive never smelled ntn only been down on one guy but never smelled ntn bad or ntn and his come or come howev, don't have much taste jus warm and salty but jus a little salty ntn I can't handle ...its all sucess tasting lol

What Guys Said 3

• I know exactly what you're talking about and you my friend need to shower.

• im talking about before during and after sex homie, after getting all sweaty in the sheets, shell go down on me and told me it tastes great to her

• 2d

wow... this is a really... strange question...

• hopefully they don't mind cherry blossoms because that's the scent of my body wash.

• lol, interesting

• ;)