What does it feel like to come inside of a woman?

Guys and girls, how does it feel for you when a guy comes inside of you? Guys, how does it feel when you first enter a girl and what do you like about it.. details please

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• it is unbelievably pleasurable..u have no idea it feels like the female body automatically knows how to make it better for us..tightening up as we cum..pulling on us..every little ridge and muscle inside almost painfully caressing...i could give much more detail..but it would not help you I think..thanx ladies..u rock

• More detail would be great! thanks

• will try 2 send you longer better answer later..must think of best words..cheerio

• Sounds good!

What Guys Said 6

• I just love the warmth and wetness of her p*ssy as I enter her, it makes me d*ck even harder and makes it throb. And then when I cum, it's just great to feel myself shooting up so far into her and her p*ssy tightening around my d*ck, especially if she's cumming at the same time.

• I lobe when so is very wet, and I slide way in.. and my balls hit her. Coming inside is just a great feeling!

• When I first enter a girl, it feels incredible. Her vagina surrounds my penis completely, which can't happen during masturbation unless I use a toy. My entire pubic area gets really sensitive, which feels somewhat uncomfortable, but nevertheless drives me wild. When I first enter a girl she makes noise which drives me wild. Cumming inside a girl is unbelievable. Entering a girl is probably the most incredible experience in life lol.

• First entering a woman is heavenly pleasure. Provided I've either gotten her sufficiently wet and/or made her come via oral before intercourse, the initial thrust and slide inside of her is great! She's silky smooth (from her natural lubrication), warm, and tight as I slip inside her, and her vagina just naturally wraps snugly around my d*** like the perfect glove. Usually I find myself inhaling and briefly holding my breath until I'm fully inside and then exhaling fully. Also, on that first slide into her, I can feel every sensation, such as her labial pubic hair along my shaft as I enter, the stimulation from the little ridges in her vagina, and the tip of my penis hitting the top of her p**** once I'm fully inserted. I'm not sure if initial entry into her or cumming inside her feels better.When I come inside of her, I like when she pulls me in as deep as possible with her hands by grabbing my hips or butt (or by wrapping her legs around me). I speed up thrusting for a few seconds before I come to get just a little more stimulation and then once I'm cumming I thrust hard into her and come as deep inside her as I can, reflexively pushing deeper with each spurt. It's pure physical ecstacy for those few seconds, and I am acutely aware of everything at once--my own orgasmic bliss, the softness of her body, her eyes on me as she watches me come inside her, the tightness and wetness of her vagina, and the fact that the tip of my penis is touching the top of her p****.Yeah, not sure if first entering her or cumming inside her feels better, but thankfully, I don't have to choose! I have the pleasure of inseminating my wife every time we mate.

• Best description of sex eva! From the movie Bicentenial Man."That you can lose yourself. Everything. All boundaries. All time. That two bodies can become so mixed up, that you don't know who's who or what's what. And just when the sweet confusion is so intense you think you're gonna die... you kind of do. Leaving you alone in your separate body, but the one you love is still there. That's a miracle. You can go to heaven and come back alive. You can go back anytime you want with the one you love."And the end result is pretty gory! Don't know if you can handle it. XD

• best feeling ever. especially while she's coming with you. my girlfriend squirts so much on my d*** when I am coming inside her. she's love it

What Girls Said 3

• 21d

Im so glad u asked this cause i would really like to know to!

• As for me is indescribable when the guy comes inside me because I'm in between nervous and excitement at the same time. For him I can see that he loves it so much that shown on his face when he does it. I can feel the warm liquid rushing in really fast inside me.

• I don't like it because the semen makes my vagina smell bad.

• You can get close enough to your vag that you can smell it?

• The smell lasts a few days and I can smell it when I go to the toilet. Even period blood smells better then old semen.

• 21d

You have an infection, otherwise there should be no smell.