Clit slappers. Your views.

I have really low-hanging balls. During doggy they tend to swing underneath my partners pubic area and slap against her when I'm thrusting. Would you find this a turn-off?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

No, I love the feeling when a guys balls are slapping me while we are having sex. Doggie is the perfect position for the best effects from this. It would be hard for me to believe that any woman would not like the feeling produced when a guys balls are slapping you

• You really know how to make a guy smile. I haven't had sex for a while, so they are at peak condition to swing and slap.

• Not a turn-off at all. This happens a lot with my guy and I like it.

• My ex had low hanging and when he took me from behind I really liked to sensation of them slapping. So turn on :)

• can you email me cus my messenger is not working its cjpage1997@hotmail.co.uk :)

• any requests for photos my email is dododo1066@googlemail.com

• Excellent, after a bad start, things are looking good for me and my swingers!

• very arousing.

my guy didn't have that low hanging balls but once he was going hard at it, and they were slapping me, and I thought, "did I just feel balls!?" haha.

got super turned on even more than I was...just something very masculine about masculine about the whole idea of being tapped by a sack! so yes, I do like the enhanced experience.

• brilliant news! You may want to comment on my previous question about guys spurting a long way...

• sorry for the typo

• it's kinda sexy.. but I'd never admit to it out loud haha

• It definitely adds to the sensations she is experiencing, not a turn off.

• cool!

• I'd imagine it wouldn't particulary be a turn on, but I certainley wouldn't mind if someday my husband looked like that. I'ts no big deal

• That's true as as I've got older I seem to like to see a lady with nice big protruding labia but when I was a teen I prefered a nice small cute vagina.

• well OK then. I don't know how it would feel, but I would think it would look a little odd an a 20 year old but depending on your age, its just fine

• It's not painful as I have always enjoyed them being pulled and squeezed gently. I often used various **** and ball rings so this might not be advisabe.

• Show Older
  • I guess it's not that sexy, but it's OK. They are not slapping against the clit tho

• In the doggy position, link doing quick thrusts they HIT the clit.

• I wasn't trying to brag about big balls,as they aren't huge but my sack is very low and I am 47 so maybe it's down to this.

• and no offense guys, just based on looks, extreme low hanging balls look old

• Show Older
  • it's okay during doggy style my left nut usually pokes my partner in my face

• The same thing happens with me and the wife and she loves it when they slap against her clit. That's one of the many reasons she likes doing it doggy style.