• Ask
  • myTake

Clit slappers. Your views.

I have really low-hanging balls. During doggy they tend to swing underneath my partners pubic area and slap against her when I'm thrusting. Would you find this a turn-off?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No, I love the feeling when a guys balls are slapping me while we are having sex. Doggie is the perfect position for the best effects from this. It would be hard for me to believe that any woman would not like the feeling produced when a guys balls are slapping you

• You really know how to make a guy smile. I haven't had sex for a while, so they are at peak condition to swing and slap.

What Girls Said 7

• Not a turn-off at all. This happens a lot with my guy and I like it.

• My ex had low hanging and when he took me from behind I really liked to sensation of them slapping. So turn on :)

• Excellent, after a bad start, things are looking good for me and my swingers!

• any requests for photos my email is dododo1066@googlemail.com

• can you email me cus my messenger is not working its cjpage1997@hotmail.co.uk :)

• It definitely adds to the sensations she is experiencing, not a turn off.

• cool!

• I'd imagine it wouldn't particulary be a turn on, but I certainley wouldn't mind if someday my husband looked like that. I'ts no big deal

• assuing he's fine with it of course, I could imagine it hurts a bit ?

• Show Older
    • well OK then. I don't know how it would feel, but I would think it would look a little odd an a 20 year old but depending on your age, its just fine

• That's true as as I've got older I seem to like to see a lady with nice big protruding labia but when I was a teen I prefered a nice small cute vagina.

• very arousing. my guy didn't have that low hanging balls but once he was going hard at it, and they were slapping me, and I thought, "did I just feel balls!?" haha.got super turned on even more than I was...just something very masculine about masculine about the whole idea of being tapped by a sack! so yes, I do like the enhanced experience.

• sorry for the typo

• brilliant news! You may want to comment on my previous question about guys spurting a long way...

• it's kinda sexy.. but I'd never admit to it out loud haha

• I guess it's not that sexy, but it's OK. They are not slapping against the clit tho

• Maybe your boyfriend has smaller balls that don't hang that low.

• Show Older
    • I wasn't trying to brag about big balls,as they aren't huge but my sack is very low and I am 47 so maybe it's down to this.

• In the doggy position, link doing quick thrusts they HIT the clit.

What Guys Said 2

• it's okay during doggy style my left nut usually pokes my partner in my face

• The same thing happens with me and the wife and she loves it when they slap against her clit. That's one of the many reasons she likes doing it doggy style.