How "wet" do girls normally get during sex or when arroused?

How "wet" do girls normally get during sex or when aroused? Does it just get damp, is it like sweaty, does it drip out, or can it get to the point where it pours out?

Most Helpful Girl

• well, I've never known my "wet"ness to pour out, or even drip, it's a slightly viscus lubricant, not like water. it's a lot thicker than sweat usually. it does get a girls panties damp, but as for her vagina it's more like a coating. the only reason why a woman even gets wet when she is sexually "excited" is so that during pentetration she doesn't get hurt or torn due to the friction so it wouldn't do much good if her natural lubricant just dripped out of her.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 4

• yeah it doesn't drip or pour, the consistency is kind of like raw egg whites. for me, I usually get wet enough to where in runs down the inside of my thighs.

• It depends. Usually a girl only get wet enough to lube the vagina. That's not enough to drip out, just a little damp. But sometimes girls "cum" and it can be a lot of fluid. It's not as thick as the normal lubrication. But depending on the situation it can leave a pretty good spot on the bed sheets lol.

• Its like lube

What Guys Said 0