Why do guys want girls to be fully naked for sex?

I mean all you need is her vagina. Why do you make her take off everything?

I think it's embarrassing being naked and I hate it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Like someone else already wrote: There is more to sex than just putting a penis into a vagina. Think about what leads to sex. Foreplay. Part of foreplay is the intimacy when hugging, caressing, kissing, and taking each others clothes off as you build your arousal up to the point when you are ready to be entered. Plus, the naked body is a wonderful thing. Why do you think we each have a body and all our body parts? By the way, I find it hot when the girl leaves her high heels on the entire time. But everything else should be taken off. If you don't feel comfortable being naked in front of your partner, then you should not be having sex.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 15

• Because her body is beautiful and we want to see and touch it. No girl's body is perfect and that's okay. We love girls' bodies, imperfections and all.

• I read a book once in which a villain said that a woman is nothing more than a life support system for a pu55y. It was a sick thought then, but you just brought it back to me with the "all you need is her vagina."

Some guys operate that way, but if that is what most guys wanted there would not be many marriages. You don't share a life with someone, cuddle up, have kids, etc. if you think the only interesting thing there is a vagina.

And even looking at just the sex angle, it is so wonderful to squeeze the butt, kiss the breasts, caress the back, and so on. A head to toe robe with a hole in the pubic area just does not cut it

• Do you not realize how sexy a womans body is? I am so amazed at my fiance- just the sight of her shoulders her delicate little neck. the Back of her knees, the small of her back - she takes my breathe away--I would burn her clothes if I could get away wth it and just say -awh-- I guess you will just have to stay here with me--just get under the blankets -- I will probably be late to work everyday when we are together-- I just like to watch her sleep. well - she doesn't realize she is beautiful either. I hope you will find the one that feels that way about you too. -dont be surprized when your clothes go missing!

• Because I like her body and enjoy the intimacy.

• being half naked is not that much fun and like to be totaly skin to skin and to play with and feel the t*ties too. It is weird if ya gonna have sex you should be naked no sox no shoes, and definately no shirts

More from Guys
10

What Girls Said 5

• 1. Seeing someone naked is usually hot.

2. Sex feels better and is more intimate when its skin-to-skin.

• Well. I'm a girl and I don't know for sure.

But my guess is, since men are very visual,

they probably just like seeing everything and getting a full on view.

And I think girls would want everything off too, you know?

its much sexier.

• My guy doesn't make me, I volunteer. I love being naked in front of my boyfriend and I like seeing him naked to. I mean if you're comfortable enough to be having sex with him, you should be comfortable enough to be naked...just sayin'.

• If you're that insecure why are you having sex?

• A lot of them don't. Maybe the first time a guy likes to see the girl naked, but many times guys don't care if a girl keeps clothes on or not. They just want to enter, release, & be done.