I want to have sex with a married women?

I meet a married women occasionally. she takes lift in my car to her work place. I once talked about extra martial relations with her. She replied... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• First of all, aren't there other (unmarried) women out there that you can have sex with? I mean, if sex is what you're after, don't you think you'd have a much easier time with unmarried women? I don't know what your confidence or self-esteem is, but I just don't see a great reason to go for a married woman. Why? Does she have three t*ts? Is her vagina made out of gold?

Women are like poop. The older they get, the easier they are to pick up. I'm sure a 35-45 year old woman, whose eggs are rotting, is more than happy to meet a guy, and pretend to only be interested in sex, on the off-chance that it develops into something more. Now, if going younger is your thing, then as long as you're not a loser, you can play off the whole mature older man appeal thing. A younger girl will just want you for a couple of times, just for the appeal of the experience of going with an older man.

Second, can you think about other people besides yourself? These people are married. Do you think this is cool and exciting? There are more cool and exciting things. Destroying a marriage, or family, isn't worth it. Try to find your satisfaction elsewhere.