Why does it feel weird after being fingered?

I'm a virgin and I let my boyfriend finger me but when he was doing it I felt lots of pressure and he was done I felt open I don't know how to... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you're a virgin, being a virgin has nothing to do with the hymen or anything like that - it's to do with having sex. It's pretty ambiguous - but most people account themselves as a virgin until they've had full sex.

It's not common to feel a little stretched and sore after your early sexual experiences, the first time I got fingered by a guy I felt pretty similar - and it's just your hymen being stretched, and maybe broken a bit or completely, and your body adJusting to new things, your vagina getting used to things being in there. When a guy touches you it's different than say if you've touched yourself.

It's nothing to be worried about - maybe take a warm bath or some pain killer if the pain is bad, but really it should go away and get more comfortable.

• Sorry - I meant it's not uncommon, I should really proof read.

• Show Older
    • No, it doesn't have to bleed, but it can.

It's very possible it's not broken and you've just been stretched. At the same time, it could be broken and you just didn't bleed, some girls don't. Either way - it will probably a little sore in a similar way the next couple of times it happens. At least it was for me.

• Ok thanks for answering all my questions. :)