How do you know if you still have your hymen?

Okay, so I'm a pretty shy girl. But I have been fingered by 6 guys (I feel so slutty for counting that high). the one guy who fingered me, after I had blood that he smeared on my pillow and I felt really raw (mind you he was fingering for longer than I was used to). Anyways, I'm afraid he broke my hymen just because of the blood and some brown squishy looking discharge (sorry for the descriptions but girls has this happened to you too?) . I'm still a virgin since I've never had sex, but I'm afraid what if my hymen did break? I never looked at myself down there before I started getting fingered, so I have no idea what to look for. I have shaved and have now looked down there, but again I don't know what the hymen looks like. Please help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like it's broken - but it's no big deal. A lot of girl's hymens are broken before they have full penetrative sex. The blood, and the brownish discharge definitely suggests that to me, and considering how many times it's been done, I'd say it's pretty certain that it's broken.

It doesn't matter if it's broken, it can be broken through a ton of things, fingering is just one of many. Even exercise or tampons can be enough to break some girl's.