• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, do you prefer Doggy Style or Lazy Doggy Style?

Doggy Style is from the rear on your hands and knees. Lazy Doggy Style is from the rear, while laying on your belly. As a guy, I much prefer... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like both, but the 'lazy doggy' one you describe is a favorite of my boyfriend and I, lol.

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

• i actually like the "lazy" one more too :o it goes deeper and hits the spot at the same time :D

• I thought lazy dog was when you were doin it doggy, got tired and fell over into spoons...I guess Ron White lied to me.

• first time I hear about the lazy doggy, so I haven't tried it as yet.

• lazy doggie style

• wow didn't know there was a name for the "lazy doggy" but I guess there's a name for everything hah, I like both though for different reasons. like you said, the lazy is very intimate, and regular is when I want that rough sex

• lazy doggy style, I LOVE it! can't even describe how amazing it is. makes me wet thinking abotu ti1

What Guys Said 1

• Well I'm not a girl obviously but I agree with the positive view on "lazy dog style." Always a favorite.

What They Said On Facebook