Girls, do you prefer Doggy Style or Lazy Doggy Style?

Doggy Style is from the rear on your hands and knees.

Lazy Doggy Style is from the rear, while laying on your belly.

As a guy, I much prefer Lazy. It feels a lot more intimate, and I love the feeling of the girl's submission, when she's pinned beneath me. Even just seeing her in that position, legs slightly spread, gets me going.

Curious about your thoughts.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like both, but the 'lazy doggy' one you describe is a favorite of my boyfriend and I, lol.

What Girls Said 10

• I thought lazy dog was when you were doin it doggy, got tired and fell over into spoons...

I guess Ron White lied to me.

• i actually like the "lazy" one more too :o it goes deeper and hits the spot at the same time :D

• lazy doggie style

• lazy doggy style, I LOVE it! can't even describe how amazing it is. makes me wet thinking abotu ti1

• first time I hear about the lazy doggy, so I haven't tried it as yet.

More from Girls
5

What Guys Said 4

• Well I'm not a girl obviously but I agree with the positive view on "lazy dog style." Always a favorite.

• my girlfriend liked it lol. people really like throwing rape around lol.

• They sure do, which is really sad considering what a terrible crime rape really is. The kind of nonsense written by CatholicVirginia here, and others elsewhere on this forum recently, is very, very sad. It's nothing more than an effort on the part of a weak person to exert power over others. That in itself is pathetic, but the harm it ultimately does to genuine victims is far worse.

• Its rape anytime consent is not given. You def need to make sure the girl is in to that while she awake. just ask. then one night go for it. But that is not a good surprise. Going down on her to wake her up or wake her up by rubbing her with your hand will also give you a good idea if she is in to that. FYI there is a big difference between anal then a blow job.

• yes i do , i just wana do this for long time