Girls, do you prefer Doggy Style or Lazy Doggy Style?

Doggy Style is from the rear on your hands and knees.

Lazy Doggy Style is from the rear, while laying on your belly.

As a guy, I much prefer Lazy. It feels a lot more intimate, and I love the feeling of the girl's submission, when she's pinned beneath me. Even just seeing her in that position, legs slightly spread, gets me going.

Curious about your thoughts.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

I like both, but the 'lazy doggy' one you describe is a favorite of my boyfriend and I, lol.

• lazy doggie style

• lazy doggy style, I LOVE it! can't even describe how amazing it is. makes me wet thinking abotu ti1

• first time I hear about the lazy doggy, so I haven't tried it as yet.

• wow didn't know there was a name for the "lazy doggy" but I guess there's a name for everything hah, I like both though for different reasons. like you said, the lazy is very intimate, and regular is when I want that rough sex

• I thought lazy dog was when you were doin it doggy, got tired and fell over into spoons...

I guess Ron White lied to me.

• i actually like the "lazy" one more too :o it goes deeper and hits the spot at the same time :D

• Well I'm not a girl obviously but I agree with the positive view on "lazy dog style." Always a favorite.