• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, do you prefer Doggy Style or Lazy Doggy Style?

Doggy Style is from the rear on your hands and knees. Lazy Doggy Style is from the rear, while laying on your belly. As a guy, I much prefer... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like both, but the 'lazy doggy' one you describe is a favorite of my boyfriend and I, lol.

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Girls Said 10

• i actually like the "lazy" one more too :o it goes deeper and hits the spot at the same time :D

• I thought lazy dog was when you were doin it doggy, got tired and fell over into spoons...I guess Ron White lied to me.

• first time I hear about the lazy doggy, so I haven't tried it as yet.

• lazy doggie style

• wow didn't know there was a name for the "lazy doggy" but I guess there's a name for everything hah, I like both though for different reasons. like you said, the lazy is very intimate, and regular is when I want that rough sex

• lazy doggy style, I LOVE it! can't even describe how amazing it is. makes me wet thinking abotu ti1

• What is lazy doggie?

• same position as fdau except your ass isn't up

• ..that sounds like a form of rape. if you want sex wake me up and asks for it.

• Feminist psychopathy! If it is respect that women like you seek, you are moving backward. My wife would tear you a new one for such idiocy.

• Show Older
    • QA, a lot of guys enjoy anal penetration. That doesn't make it okay for me to shove a dildo up your butt, does it? Even if we had sex before bed?"Enjoyment" is not a factor in rape. Women and men BOTH ORGASM during rapes, but they are still RAPES. If you tie me up and rape me until I orgasm, my body will do it, even though you are still raping me. If I jump on top of your penis and ride you until you orgasm, it is still rape.

• Seriously "guys", think about what you're saying and use your intellect.

• Wtf pretty sure that would be rape if a girl just wakes up to you f***ing her (or her ass) from behind...

• my ex was into it and got me into it... I don't understand how it's rape if you had sex before going to bed.

• Show Older
    • you guys are retards if you don't see how it's wrong "even if you had sex before going to bed" (don't see what that has to do with it)

• Any intelligent man who has any idea how you think would not get near you with a 10 foot pole. You are a hazard!

What Guys Said 3

• my girlfriend liked it lol. people really like throwing rape around lol.

• They sure do, which is really sad considering what a terrible crime rape really is. The kind of nonsense written by CatholicVirginia here, and others elsewhere on this forum recently, is very, very sad. It's nothing more than an effort on the part of a weak person to exert power over others. That in itself is pathetic, but the harm it ultimately does to genuine victims is far worse.

• Its rape anytime consent is not given. You def need to make sure the girl is in to that while she awake. just ask. then one night go for it. But that is not a good surprise. Going down on her to wake her up or wake her up by rubbing her with your hand will also give you a good idea if she is in to that. FYI there is a big difference between anal then a blow job.

• Well I'm not a girl obviously but I agree with the positive view on "lazy dog style." Always a favorite.

What They Said On Facebook