• Ask
  • myTake

I want to go braless but I have pointy boobs...

Sometimes I feel so uncomfortable in a bra I just want to liberate them by go braless. But I'm kinda self concious that my boobs will look... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would say it depends on the situation. I wouldn't go braless at work if I were you but at home or just to the grocery store then who cares. A lot of guys like me might check you out more if we notice but that's our problem if we get distracted, not yours.

What Guys Said 9

• i wouldn't worry about it

• They sound small and pert so perfect to go braless. Would b great to see!

• If yu are okay with guys starin at your boobs then go ahead...If nt itz better yu wear a bra...

• I fail to see the problem here.

• Probably because question asker forgot to include a picture of her boobs...

• Agreed. This thread is useless without pics.

• 32A with no bra, I'll still stare at them, you have missile boobs... even better! I appreciate them no matter what and if your nipples poke through that's a big plus.

• its sexy but I don't know if its appropriate to walk around with pointy boobs

• Pictures?

• Such a perv. I bet you want her to reffer to you as "uncle" from now on too.

• Don't be disgusting!

• Trust me, guys stare anyway, whether you notice or not. So... go ahead =)

What Girls Said 6

• nipple stickers. I swear by them. love it

• I think you mean perky?that's what people with implants try to have so its not saggy..to cover nipples you can use once of those stickers for it they are either a circle or flower shape

• Guys would stare at your boobs all day, are you OK with that? If yes, then go for it.

• Ah, mine are the same way. I think mine look weird braless, but maybe yours work. :P

• lucky you, I have saggy boobs so I could never go braless.

• mine are kinda pointy too lol. Except I have D's and while they don't sag or anything, they're just a little too big to go around braless...I think you should be fine either way. guys would be happy to take note of you not wearing a bra anyhow lol