I want to go braless but I have pointy boobs...

Sometimes I feel so uncomfortable in a bra I just want to liberate them by go braless. But I'm kinda self concious that my boobs will look ridiculously pointy and people will stare. I know I shouldn't care, they're not saggy or anything. I dunno, what do you guys think. I'm only a 32A and the only time they aren't pointy is when my nipples are hard.

P.S. They're not Lara Croft from the 90's pointy, they point and then round at the nipple.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say it depends on the situation. I wouldn't go braless at work if I were you but at home or just to the grocery store then who cares. A lot of guys like me might check you out more if we notice but that's our problem if we get distracted, not yours.

What Guys Said 9

• 32A with no bra, I'll still stare at them, you have missile boobs... even better! I appreciate them no matter what and if your nipples poke through that's a big plus.

• Pictures?

• i wouldn't worry about it

• I fail to see the problem here.

• Probably because question asker forgot to include a picture of her boobs...

• Agreed. This thread is useless without pics.

• If yu are okay with guys starin at your boobs then go ahead...If nt itz better yu wear a bra...

More from Guys
4

What Girls Said 6

• I think you mean perky?that's what people with implants try to have so its not saggy..to cover nipples you can use once of those stickers for it they are either a circle or flower shape

• Ah, mine are the same way. I think mine look weird braless, but maybe yours work. :P

• mine are kinda pointy too lol. Except I have D's and while they don't sag or anything, they're just a little too big to go around braless...I think you should be fine either way. guys would be happy to take note of you not wearing a bra anyhow lol

• Guys would stare at your boobs all day, are you OK with that? If yes, then go for it.

• nipple stickers. I swear by them. love it

More from Girls
1