Have you ever farted and pooped a little?

and your in a public place so there is nothing you can really do about it? Yeah that happened today and I was lost on what to do! I think I handled it OK but damn what a weird moment in my day!

Most Helpful Guy

• Only at school has that happened to me, 3 times elementary Kindergarten and the 1st grade. and 1 time in high school, I drove a scooter then, so I went on my hog and drove home and skipped the day. Told my mom what happened and she wrote a letter to my school the next day.

It happens with the best of us, all though it is kinda funny hearing a pretty girl confess to it lmao. Because in a guys mind girls don't go poo poo, which of course is ridiculous. We just don't like thinking about it.

What Guys Said 14

• hahaha no that would suck

• I did once but I was at home so I was okay

• Not sense I was a toddler.

• Are you being serious?

• yes it was that damn taco bell!

• I was doing a girl up the butt and it happened. Not the same thing, but same result.

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 7

• Happened to me a little earlier this year I was in the library and I felt sick to my stomach and I farted a few times but I didn't think much of it because I was curled in a ball on the sofa trying to keep my lunch in lol as soon as the bell rang I ran to the nurses office and upchucked. Then I went home, puked again and there was a tiny bit of shwit in my panties x3 hasn't happened before or since lol

• hahaha not in a public place,ive farted once in kindergarten while I was in the bathroom because someone next to me was making funny jokes :p but doesn't everyone fart just a little when they're about to poop?,because my mom and sister do that and most of my friends told me they do and I do too.I never would poop in public though unless you couldn't hold it anymore and it was an emergency. xD

• lol um no

• I laughed and peed a little but that's all.

That must have sucked!

• I thought I might've done so at one time, which is why I no longer mix burritos with wine. No that's an unpleasant surprise waiting to happen. Alcohol and beans get at each others throat in a hurry, imploding at first, then exploding.

More from Girls
2