Any one ever have sex in front of someone?

Has anyone ever had sex in front of someone (besides the actual person you're having sex with). If so what was the circumstances? Or anyone have... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• The closest I came to this situation was when I was with my current boyfriend and a 'friend' of his. His friend wasn't aware that we were seeing each other. We all had a few drinks and my guy went up stairs, he was gone a little while so I followed him, we forgot about the guy down stairs and started to have sex, and during the sex the dude had come upstairs and started talking in the hall. I don't know about what, it was foreign. But my guy just stopped moving and enclosed his arms around me tightly, almost as though he were protecting me... I'll always remember that, and then the guy came into the room and continued to talk, I was stunned for a few seconds and let them continue, my guy still inside me, and then my head cleared, and I loudly interrupted them with "Umm excuse me, but do you mind?"

He left, since I was still a little pissed it was soon forgotten, and we continued. I must say, thinking back, it was the strangest experience of my life. Very creepy.