Are white women more interested in black penis or white?

Are white women more interested in sleeping with a guy with a black penis or white? Just really curious read an article today and wondering? Which do you prefer White ladies?

Most Helpful Girl

• white, I guess. as long as it is big. Yo alpine, what's shakin'?

• :) thanks for being honest kimmi :) Not much you kimi? Haven't seen you in foreva miss ya :(. Big hug.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 12

• Hi

That is a rather dumb, but self explanatory question.

It depends on the person. I am white and my preference is black guys and the penis is not a factor in that choice. I just have an attraction to these men and have had that attraction pretty much since I was a young teenager. I don't want to be judged for my choices and I don't judge others for the choices they make.

Women don't choose men because of the penis no matter what the color. That just happens to be a plus sometimes.

You have to remember that with very rare exceptions the penis is not the main thing we are looking for in a man.

Besides that if all the answers came back "black" what could or would you do about it? Spray paint or shoe polish isn't going to do the trick! LOL Just joshing with you

• You act as if I care if they do all come back black? Personally IDC. Not a biggy to me.. I was just honestly curious.. as another women on here said (GOd forbid I'm curious about something??)

• White I guess, but just because I've usually been attracted to white guys. I've only seen a black penis in person once and that was when some homeless dude exposed himself to me.

• Awww... Nasty.... I can understand that then I guess...

• I c Well the question wasn't intended to scare you and others for life lol ;). LOL.

• It's about personality first.

But if I wanted a f*** buddy or something then white.

I'm not racist, it's just a preference.

• Thanks for the answer :).

• I don't really mind, I date any type of guy - black, white, asian.it doesn't matter. Besides, to be honest, if you like the guy it shouldn't matter what colour his penis is!

• I like em black..

More from Girls
7

What Guys Said 2

• when a penis is inside a girl, there is no light, so they are all black. lol. Why would color be a factor in what kind of penis a woman likes, with women, it usually matters to them who is the owner of the penis and not so much the penis itself.

• I think most women care more about the size of a mans wallet than his dick unless they are prick happy sluts that is then I am sure they would go for a big black one!