He call me bitch during sex, why is he doing this?

He calls me bitch during sex. like he'll moan and be like ahhh bitch feels so good.

it doesn't bother me lol I was just wondering lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it's called dirty talk. Means nothing bad. I'd love if my partner called me dirty, nasty names. It would bring out the beast in me. (But she doesn't, sigh!)

What Guys Said 7

• Some people like to talk dirty during sex. It's not like he means it in an insulting way.

• maybe he thinks you're a female dog

• Dirty talk...bitch hahaha

• That sounds degrading to me. Just tell him it's too much.

• he doesn't mean to its just caught up in the moment of sex, its like letting yourself go while having sex without feeling tensed up, whyo don't you say what you think like "give me that cock, oh it feels so good OHHHH YES" bring your naughty self out

in a relationship you can be sweet kind and cuddly but sex you can let everything you like out

• he obviously doesn't respect you

What Girls Said 5

• dirty talk

• I wouldn't accept it, there's dirty talk and there's being plain rude and not having respect. Talk to him and tell him how you feel about it x

• Yeah, it's just dirty talk, a lot of people are into it. If it bothers you, just tell him, and he'll probably stop.

• Some guys use names positive thing.

• Guys like to talk dirty during sex. Calling you his little slut or bitch is just part of that.