He call me bitch during sex, why is he doing this?

He calls me bitch during sex. like he'll moan and be like ahhh bitch feels so good.

it doesn't bother me lol I was just wondering lol

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah, it's called dirty talk. Means nothing bad. I'd love if my partner called me dirty, nasty names. It would bring out the beast in me. (But she doesn't, sigh!)

What Guys Said 6

• Dirty talk...bitch hahaha

• maybe he thinks you're a female dog

• That sounds degrading to me. Just tell him it's too much.

• he doesn't mean to its just caught up in the moment of sex, its like letting yourself go while having sex without feeling tensed up, whyo don't you say what you think like "give me that cock, oh it feels so good OHHHH YES" bring your naughty self out

in a relationship you can be sweet kind and cuddly but sex you can let everything you like out

• he obviously doesn't respect you

• I do

• you obviously have no idea what you're talking about

• Some people like to talk dirty during sex. It's not like he means it in an insulting way.

What Girls Said 5

• Some guys use names positive thing.

• I wouldn't accept it, there's dirty talk and there's being plain rude and not having respect. Talk to him and tell him how you feel about it x

• dirty talk

• Yeah, it's just dirty talk, a lot of people are into it. If it bothers you, just tell him, and he'll probably stop.

• Guys like to talk dirty during sex. Calling you his little slut or bitch is just part of that.