Girls what's the biggest penis you've ever had?

What did you think when you saw it? Did you like it? Did you prefer it to an average/small one or are they over rated? Just interested.

• Up to 7"
  • 7-8"
  • 8-9"
  • 9-10"
  • 10" +

Most Helpful Girl

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 12

• Just going by what they said, and in comparison to other guys'...roughly 9", twice! And that was enough of that...

• I think it would suck to have a boyfriend with a huge d*** cause if it didn't work out all you would have left is a gapin vagina.

• I'm used to around 8..and the guys that keep saying on I'm ONLY 11 or 10 inches,..,do you know how pathetic you sound? really guys that brag about their size so much is like saying I have nothing better to offer than a big di**

• They're holding the ruler upside down.

• Haha c.u.n.t ^^^^^

• Lol no! it sounds wrong but what I meant to say..is that the all guys I've been with are in that range..never been with a small guy or a HUGE guy like I see the comments some say 10 and 11.

• The biggest I've ever had was 11" it did absolutely nothing for me, it was way too big and he didn't know how to work it. Perfect for me is 7-8 but anything is good as long as he knows what he's doing.

• we have no idea what we're doing, the most of us just wing it and swing it and hope for the best :P

• 10+ and seriously over rated I'm happiest with 5 to 6 however my hubby is 7

More from Girls
7

What Guys Said 8

• Girls don't have penises, lol.

• It would be awesome if we did. They're so much fun.

• not really, going skinny dipping in the river here can be hazardous to your health, the fish here see your "spring roll" as an appetizer.

• the one hiding in their drawer, ssshhhhhh

• Im only about 9" long but its so horrible knowing I'm hurting my girlfriend.. honestly would rather a smaller penis so we could enjoy sex more

• Size matters...I am 6

• Im only 11 inches

• what the hell! you could murder a girl with that tihng. and I don't mean it in a good way.

• ha, that's what every guy with a chode says.

• Wow learn to take a joke, what a buncha p**** ass bitches

More from Guys
3