Girls what's the biggest penis you've ever had?

What did you think when you saw it? Did you like it? Did you prefer it to an average/small one or are they over rated? Just interested.

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Wow who knew so many guys have seen 10''+ d***s!

• hahah @ actricalian, that is very true

• I think some of them confuse "have" with "are."

• Well I can't speak for everybody having them

• Show Older

What Girls Said 11

• Well, a little larger feels better than the standard/too small, but if the guy is too large for you it can be very uncomfortable and actually damage stuff.

• Just going by what they said, and in comparison to other guys'...roughly 9", twice! And that was enough of that...

• The biggest I've ever had was 11" it did absolutely nothing for me, it was way too big and he didn't know how to work it. Perfect for me is 7-8 but anything is good as long as he knows what he's doing.

• we have no idea what we're doing, the most of us just wing it and swing it and hope for the best :P

• I think it would suck to have a boyfriend with a huge d*** cause if it didn't work out all you would have left is a gapin vagina.

• 10+ and seriously over rated I'm happiest with 5 to 6 however my hubby is 7

• I never had one :D

• Hi, my name is actricalian. Perhaps you'd like to meet my little friend ...

• I'm used to around 8..and the guys that keep saying on I'm ONLY 11 or 10 inches,..,do you know how pathetic you sound? really guys that brag about their size so much is like saying I have nothing better to offer than a big di**

• Lol no! it sounds wrong but what I meant to say..is that the all guys I've been with are in that range..never been with a small guy or a HUGE guy like I see the comments some say 10 and 11.

• Haha c.u.n.t ^^^^^

• you're "used" to 8? wow lol

• Show Older
  • I thought "whoaa"

Did not like it much, too big.

I like average

• it was a vagina

• My current boyfriend is a bit over 7" and rather... girthy, and it hurts like a bitch. It's no big deal, it'll stop hurting eventually (I hope), but I definitely wouldn't mind if he was smaller.

• it hurt lol

What Guys Said 8

• I really wonder how many of these women actually know the penis size was exactly what they claim. Did they grab a ruler and measure it? I bet they're gonna be all "well I compared it to other penises or objects I know was so big" and I just gotta go "lol" at that because guess what women? You don't have as good depth perception as you believe thus misjudging the size of things. Just lol.

• Size matters...I am 6

• im 11 inches, what do you think is their biggest

• the one hiding in their drawer, ssshhhhhh

• Im only 11 inches

• Wow learn to take a joke, what a buncha p**** ass bitches

• ha, that's what every guy with a chode says.

• what the hell! you could murder a girl with that tihng. and I don't mean it in a good way.

• im only 10 inches

• Im only about 9" long but its so horrible knowing I'm hurting my girlfriend.. honestly would rather a smaller penis so we could enjoy sex more

• Girls don't have penises, lol.

• not really, going skinny dipping in the river here can be hazardous to your health, the fish here see your "spring roll" as an appetizer.

• It would be awesome if we did. They're so much fun.

• lol