Girls - Do you prefer giving handjobs or blowjobs? Why/Why not?

Do you prefer giving handjobs or blowjobs? Why one vs. the other? How to you like to go about giving the one you like best?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like giving blowjobs more because I feel more skilled and in control because I'm doing something he can't do for himself. he also seems to enjoy these more, which turns me on a lot. I'm much more confident which makes me feel sexy and it all sort of snowballs from there. but it's not always a clear preference. blowjobs have their downsides too. if I'm teasing him a lot and making it last a long time, my jaw will hurt. it's more difficult to get into a position where I can easily see his face, and sometimes I get a little too into it and accidentally gag myself.

i don't like giving handjobs as much because I feel like I'm not good at it, that he'd rather just do it himself. BUT I am very much turned on by being able to look in his eyes and also watch him cum. I get so turned on by the thought of guys masturbating too, so I really like it if he puts his hand over mine and gets into it. huge turn on. it feels more intimate while a blowjob kinda makes me feel a little slutty.

so I guess if I had to I'd pick blowjobs, but honestly both are good for different kinds of love making etc

• Thanks for the clarification! As stated bellow, I just can't seem to get off from a bj but do from handjobs just fine. Makes me feel a little incapable. Still, it's nice to know the other feels more intimate, which is far better to me the just getting turned on :)

• Show Older
    • It may be that I just haven't been with a girl who tries anything other than moving her head up and down haha. But I'm it's just as much my fault for not speaking up. I'm sure if she was alright with it that giving here a hint here and there would definitely help. And yes, I totally love how they feel! Haha I'd have to be crazy not to. Do most girls really find it exciting to challenge themselves to make their man cum?

• I know I enjoy the challenge. It's not much of a challenge anymore, but the first time was. it took him over an hour to come because I had no clue what I was doing and he was nervous and I probably wasn't very good lol... definitely felt so accomplished when he finally came though. I was determined to be better at it the next time. Now its more about trying keep things interesting