How often do you masturbate, girls and guys?

Just curious to see how often girls masturbate as opposed to guys. I masturbate about once, sometimes twice, a day depending on how horny I am.

Most Helpful Girl

• every day

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 11

• My prime times are before I get up in the morning and before I fall asleep. Unless I've really short myself on time or have better things planned. It probably averages to about once a day. That sounds so lame. Haha

• I think it's very tied in to my cycle for me. I know there are weeks when I do it about the same amount as you, but there are also weeks when I barely touch myself at all.

• like every night except when ever I'm over at my friend's house for the weekend

• i do it everyday. at least two times... some days more!

looking at others girls I'm thinking maybe I'm doing it too much! it can be six times in one day if I feel like it - that ain't rare for me...

i am single but even when I'm in a relationship I still masturbate everyday.

i can think of worse things to do with my time :-)

• when I think about you

More from Girls
6

What Guys Said 14

• I average roughly 3 times a day. Usually at least 2, and sometimes 4 or 5.

• Twice every other day, to practivce a little self control, one time 8 times in a day, but ran out of juice.

• Every day.

• I let you know when I finish.

• once maybe twice a day

More from Guys
9