How often do you masturbate, girls and guys?

Just curious to see how often girls masturbate as opposed to guys. I masturbate about once, sometimes twice, a day depending on how horny I am.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 10

• I think it's very tied in to my cycle for me. I know there are weeks when I do it about the same amount as you, but there are also weeks when I barely touch myself at all.

• when I think about you

• Meow. You little tease you.

• like every night except when ever I'm over at my friend's house for the weekend

• My prime times are before I get up in the morning and before I fall asleep. Unless I've really short myself on time or have better things planned. It probably averages to about once a day. That sounds so lame. Haha

• i do it everyday. at least two times... some days more!looking at others girls I'm thinking maybe I'm doing it too much! it can be six times in one day if I feel like it - that ain't rare for me...i am single but even when I'm in a relationship I still masturbate everyday.i can think of worse things to do with my time :-)

• Haha same !

• it just depends on how horny I am I guess, there isn't a set number of times-it's not like everyday

• at least once a day

• I masturbate everyday

• Once a day. Before I go to sleep-unless I don't have anything to do that day then maybe twice.

• im same as you

What Guys Said 14

• I average roughly 3 times a day. Usually at least 2, and sometimes 4 or 5.

• once maybe twice a day

• Every day.

• I enjoy masturbating so I do it about once or twice a day, but some times I do it like 3 or 4 time in a day. Sometimes I just massage my dick so it feels real good but I don't make myself come then the next day I do it to 2, 3 orgasms.

• Twice every other day, to practivce a little self control, one time 8 times in a day, but ran out of juice.

• About two or three times a week

• i masturbate around 4 times a day morning mid-day after-noon and night...

• that s just sad.save you energy for real stuff.but when I was teen,around 14,15. maybe couple times a week.you gotta say real stuff is million times better than get laid by yourself/

• I let you know when I finish.

• I'm in the 2 - 4 times a week range because I like to save my energy for better things even though it always feels good.

• Couple times a week.

• Every day usually.

• Most times every day, but I skip a few every now and then.

• everyday :)