• Ask
  • myTake

How often do you masturbate, girls and guys?

Just curious to see how often girls masturbate as opposed to guys. I masturbate about once, sometimes twice, a day depending on how horny I am.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 10

• I think it's very tied in to my cycle for me. I know there are weeks when I do it about the same amount as you, but there are also weeks when I barely touch myself at all.

• like every night except when ever I'm over at my friend's house for the weekend

• when I think about you

• Meow. You little tease you.

• My prime times are before I get up in the morning and before I fall asleep. Unless I've really short myself on time or have better things planned. It probably averages to about once a day. That sounds so lame. Haha

• i do it everyday. at least two times... some days more!looking at others girls I'm thinking maybe I'm doing it too much! it can be six times in one day if I feel like it - that ain't rare for me...i am single but even when I'm in a relationship I still masturbate everyday.i can think of worse things to do with my time :-)

• Haha same !

• it just depends on how horny I am I guess, there isn't a set number of times-it's not like everyday

• at least once a day

• I masturbate everyday

• Once a day. Before I go to sleep-unless I don't have anything to do that day then maybe twice.

• im same as you

What Guys Said 14